(UPDATE) Better times ahead

First off, I would like to say that I'm so sorry to everyone I kept waiting on this story!! I honestly forgot about it and I didn't think anyone read it and that it was super bad! But it turns out people actually do! So to everyone that was waiting, this is for you! Please enjoy and I'm sorry if there are any mistakes!

Ps. My writing style may have changed a bit!

Kirishimas pov

I woke up with a pain in my neck. I guess that's what I get for sleeping on the floor. I stand up and look over to see Todoroki still sleeping with the sun in his face.

Poor Todoroki.. I cant even imagine how he's gonna feel waking up from what happened last night.. I know I didn't. I'm gonna see if I can have my room moved far away from Bakugo.

I was walking to the door when I heard shuffling behind me.

"Kirishima..?"

Crap.

I turned around to find a very confused Todoroki looking back at me. "Hey Todoroki..!"

"What are you doing here? Why am I not in my dorm? And where's Izuku??"

...

"Todoroki.." I start, walking back to the bed he was sitting up in. I took a seat next to him before continuing. "You're in the spare room, I brought you here. I don't know where Midoriya is. But I do know this. You shouldn't be near him right now."

Todoroki sat there looking at me with blank eyes. "What do you mean I shouldn't be near Izuku? He's my boyfriend, what are you talking about." He said sternly.

"Todoroki I'm just trying to look out for you, let me expla-"

"No. Shut up. I'm done listening." Todoroki began throwing the blankets off himself and started getting up and walking away. "Wait Todoroki just let me-" I said walking behind him.

"Fucking shut up!" Todoroki turned around and grabbed my collar and pulled me close. "I don't want to hear it. What happened last night was just a dream."

I stared at him wide eyed.

"He didn't cheat on me with Bakugo. He didn't leave me alone all night. And he definitely loves me. So I don't want to hear another word about it."

".."

I looked down in shame. "Bakugo hurt me too."

Todoroki tightened his fist around my shirt. Tears streaming down his face. "He- he played with my feelings. Even before he kissed Midoriya.. I just liked him so much I couldn't come to the realization that he didn't like me at all. It wasn't just you Todoroki!" I said, my voice raising some.

"But you weren't dating Bakugo! Cuddling Bakugo! Doing all the things me and him did! I was in love with Izuku and he broke my heart."
Todoroki's fire caught on my shirt from his hand. I hardened my chest so the flames wouldn't hurt me. "I know. I realize how much more pain your in. That's why you should stay away from him."

Todoroki stood there for a couple of minutes with his head down before releasing his hand from my shirt. And putting out the fire with his ice.

He was about to walk back to the bed when I pulled him into a hug. He just stood there. But I knew he needed it. And so did I.

Eventually Todoroki hugged back. And deepened the embrace. It made me feel safe like I actually had someone who cared for me at that moment. That's what I wanted to be for him too.

We pulled away after 20 minutes of being in each other's presence for so long.

"Do you wanna head down for breakfast?" I asked.

"Let's go outside of UA. I really don't want to see either of them right now." Todoroki responded.

"Okay, that's perfectly fine." We decided to leave at that exact moment. We didn't even care that we were still wearing our clothes from last night. We just wanted to leave .

We walked down stairs and thankfully only Mina, Denki, and Sero were there.

"Hey! Where are you guys off to?" Mina asked

"Ah we're just going out for some breakfast, we'll be back soon."

"Okay have fun! Oh and bring me back a coffee!" Mina said

"Ooo bring me back a muffin too!" Denki added

"Will do!" I said.

Todoroki was waiting at the door for me looking at the clouds. "Ready?" I said. He looked at me with soft eyes and smiled small. "Yeah."

We walked out of the dorm building and went to a cafe.

We had such a great time. We talked and laughed and just overall enjoyed each other's company. I had completely forgotten about Bakugo and I think Todoroki did too about Midoriya. He seemed like he was having a good time.

As we were walking back to the UA dorms with our friends food talking about random things. It all came to an end when we walked in and found Bakugo in the kitchen and Midoriya on the couch watching tv.

"Hey!! You guys got my muffin?? Mina went to her dorm so I'll drop her coffee off to her" Denki said

"Uh yeah, thanks denks.." I replied and handed him the bag with the muffin and Mina's coffee.

Me and Todoroki were trying to make our way back to the dorms when we heard a yell from the kitchen.

"Aye Shittyhair! Where've you been all morning?"

I looked at Todoroki with pleading eyes as I turned to reply, when Midoriya hopped off the couch and started walking towards Todoroki.

I sighed and went near Bakugo but still kept my distance. "I went to breakfast with Todoroki." I said with my eyes low.

"You went to fucking breakfast with Icyhot?!" Why the hell??"

"Because we were hungry and didn't have anything better to do. And where were you this morning. Bakugo."

Bakugo gritted his teeth. " I woke up next to the fucking nerd. Why do you care all of a sudden what I do."

"I dont. What you do with other people is none of my business." I turned around to walk towards the elevator when I heard, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"

Omggg guys I'm so sorry for taking forever to write! This chapter was in kiri's perspective but the next chapter will be in Todoroki's! Thank you so much for bearing with my during this journey! And I promise after school tomorrow I'll do Todoroki's chapter! Have a good night/day! <33

Betrayed lovers (Todokiri)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara