(Sorry I dont have a title)

Hello there! I would just like to say that I know the story is going slow right now, but don't worry it will get interesting soon enough so just bare with me! Thanks.

Time skip to when class is over~

Kiri's pov

Mina, Denki, and Sero stopped at my desk to talk about hanging out in the commons room together before meeting with the whole class.

I was about to agree before Bakugou grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the classroom saying "fuck off morons" to our friends.

He dragged me all the way to our dorm.

"Bakugou wait, why did you drag me away!"

He shoved me into our room before slamming the door and locking it.

I set my bag down looking confused before Bakugou pushed me against the wall kissing me.

I kissed him back as I put my hands around his waist.

I pulled away catching my breath, my face heating up.

Bakugou: I told you we would finish after class. He smirked

"I didn't think you actually meant it-"
He kissed me again and started going down to my neck.
I blushed hard and tried not to make too much noise.

Bakugou paused before continuing

Bakugou: Mm, I don't like you holding back your moans Kirishima.

Before Bakugou could do or say anything else, Someone knocked on the door and we both turned our head as Bakugou went to open it.

Denki was at the door

Denki: Hey blasty, have you seen Kirishima? You dragged him away before he could answer our question, so I wanted to check on him.

Bakugou stepped to the side to show me. My face was still red as I waved to Denki and smiled. He just stared at me and then looked back at Bakugou.

Denki: Oh okay, are you guys gonna be at the meeting tonight?

Bakugou: Yes Dunce face we will, now fuck off.

Bakugou slammed the door in his face as he walked to his bed and sat down.

I slid down the wall I was leaning against and we sat in silence.

Before I could break the silence, Bakugou beat me to it.

Bakugou: You should probably go get ready for the dumb meeting tonight.

I nodded before grabbing my towel to shower.

Bakugou got up walking towards my side of the room. I gave him a small smile before walking past him.

While walking past I felt Bakugou grab my ass. He whispered in my ear.

Bakugou: Next time we won't be interrupted and I can finish what we started.

I looked back blushing as he left the room.

I walk into the bathroom shutting the door before, rethinking everything that happened. I decided to worry about it later and take a shower.

Time skip to the meeting~

Everyone was talking about the party when Mina announced when everyone was gonna get the stuff for the party.

No ones pov

Mina: Listen up everyone! The party is in 3 days. And that's not a lot of time. But luckily we have a lot of people.

So tomorrow, the people buying drinks will be sneaking out to buy alcohol along with other beverages.

Iida isn't at the meeting tonight so we will have to keep the alcohol a secret.

On Thursday the people buying decorations and snacks will go buy that.

And finally, the people putting together the party will be setting up as soon as school is over on Friday.

The rest of us will join in to help. When the party is mostly complete everyone will go back to their dorms to get ready.

I of course will already be ready and will take care of anything that needs to be done beforehand.

Denki: That concludes the meeting for tonight! Cya guys tomorrow.

Todoroki's pov

As I was leaving, I saw Bakugou yelling at Midoriya for walking in front of him.

I walk over to Bakugou

"Stop yelling Bakugou, Midoriya has done nothing wrong."

Bakugou: The hell he has! I'm not gonna stoop down to some shittynerd's level of walking behind him.

Bakugou shoved me and walked away.

I was about to go after him, before feeling Midoriya grab my arm.

I turn back to Midoriya

Midoriya: It's fine Todoroki, I'm used to kacchan acting this way. He gave a soft smile.

I made a sad face and he grabbed my hand and walked towards our dorm.

Midoriya: Will you cuddle with me tonight?

"Of course," I said in a soft voice.

We went into the dorm and Midoriya hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back as we laid on the bed with our hands together.

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thanks for reading this far. This chapter is 811 words, things are getting kinda heated with Kiri and Bakugou but will it stay that way? Idk keep reading to find out.

Cya soon,

Guys I just edited this story because I realized I made some mistakes in the story by separating their dorm rooms lol. So I do apologize for that but I am now working on the next chapter!