Dorm partners

First, I would like to say that this is my first time doing this, so if there are any mistakes I sincerely apologize. Any pictures used are most likely from Google. Anyways I hope you enjoy it!

Todorokis pov~

Everyone's been talking about how Mr. Aizawa said we would be staying in dorms, and that we would be picking our dorm partners.

I'm assuming we have to be of the same gender. So I will probably ask Midoriya.

Everyone stops talking as loud as when Mr. Aizawa walked in.

Aizawa: Alright everyone get to your seats.

As you should already know, everyone will be staying in dorms from here on today. So if you haven't found a dorm partner (of the same gender) then take a few minutes to do so.

Kirishima pov~

Everyone started getting up to find their dorm mate. As I was heading towards Bakugou's desk, I saw Todoroki talking to Midoriya. They were most likely dorm partners.

Sero and Denki were also partners. When I got to the blonde's desk he was glaring out the window with his earbuds in.

I tapped his shoulder and took out one earbud as I said "hey bakubro, we should be dorm mates since Kam and Sero partnered up".

Bakugou: Whatever, just let me finish listening to my damn music.

I smiled and put his earbud back in his ear and I waved as he watched me as I went back to my seat.

~Time skip~

( Still, Kirishima's pov)

Aizawa gave everyone their dorm room keys and everyone left the classroom. Bakugou was waiting outside the door. "Took you long enough shittyhair, let's go". I chuckled "Sorry man, I thought you already left," I said putting my hand around my neck smiling.

We decided to just take the stairs since everyone was getting in the elevator and I knew Bakugou didn't want to be surrounded by all of our classmates.

We walked up 4 flights of stairs before getting to our room. Which was plainly decorated with two beds on opposite sides of each other along with some dressers to store our belongings and clothes.

"Hey blasty, I'm gonna take a shower then head down to the commons room. Denki invited everyone". Bakugou just laid on his bed scrolling on his phone. "You can go to that shit show if you want but I'm not going," He said.

"Cmon Bakubro it could be fun!"

He grunted and I then knew he would come.

I grabbed a white t-shirt and some black shorts and went to the bathroom to shower.

Todoroki's pov~

I was about to sit on my mattress before hearing Midoriya come out of the bathroom. "Todoroki! Denki invited everyone to the commons to have some fun. Did you want to come with me?" I looked at the ground thinking for a response.

"I guess"

Midoriya smiled while putting on his shoes and I do the same.

Okay guys I will try and figure out what happens next, it will probably take a couple of days but I hope you guys enjoyed so far!

Cya soon,