Betrayal.

Todoroki's pov

I wander around with me and Midoriya's cup in my hands trying to find him. He had alcohol in his and mine just had some punch in it.

I kept looking everywhere for him because I was getting concerned.

I finally found him near a couch. Except he didn't seem alone.

Before I could walk over to him, I see Midoriya and Bakugou making out.

I dropped both of the cups while staring at them in shock.

I felt like my whole world fell apart. I couldn't cry, I couldn't say anything. I just stood there.

The next thing I knew I was chugging a bottle of alcohol I found on a table.

I knew it wasn't going to solve anything but I couldn't think of anything else to do but try and forget everything that happened.

Kiri's pov

I find myself frozen in fear. As I see Bakugou and Midoriya touching and making out with each other.

I feel tears coming out the sides of my eyes as I watch Midoriya look at me and smirk...

Todoroki was chugging a whole bottle of alcohol and Bakugou and Midoriya were having a full-on make-out sesh right in front of me.

It was the most heartbreaking thing..

I'm going to show a visual of what's happening, but keep in mind that they are not wearing the same outfits they picked for the party. It's just a visual. (Not my artwork)

Todoroki finally finishes the bottle as he tries to walk over to the bar to get another one

I quickly shoot a text to Mr. Aizawa and asks him if I could use the spare room at the end of my hallway since I didn't want to be anywhere near Bakugou and figured Todoroki didn't either with Midoriya.

He texted back a few seconds later and said that it was fine to do so.

I quickly held back my tears and ran to Todoroki and caught him before he passed out and dropped the glass bottle.

I picked him up bridal style and held him tight. He was mumbling things about Midoriya and Bakugou in my chest as I carried him to the room.

I shut the door and walked over to the bed that was in the room. (It only had one) I set him down as gently as possible and covered him with the blankets.

As I was about to turn around I felt Todoroki's hand on my arm.

He pulled me down and started putting his hands through my hair.

Todoroki: Kiri..

"Yes, Todoroki?"

Todoroki: Thank you for taking care of me.. I'm sorry for putting you through that..

Todoroki: Your hair is so soft~ he says in his sleepy voice

I chuckle and slightly blush at the compliment and before I could respond he fell asleep with his hand on my face.

I kiss his hand and lay it back on him.

I slowly walked over to the bathroom and quietly shut the door. As soon as it shuts I fell to the floor crying.

I couldn't stop myself. I knew me and Bakugou weren't together.. but I liked him and he made me believe that he liked me too..

I cried silently, I thought that meant something to him. But I guess I was just a toy to him.

My crying slowed down as I opened the door and peeked at Todoroki.

I walked over to him and got on my knees.
"Todoroki went through so much more than me.."

His actual boyfriend cheated on him with Bakugou in front of his face. And Midoriya didn't care at all.

I don't even think Todoroki cried. But I know he loved Midoriya with all his heart and now he's heart broken and sad and doesn't know what to do.

I got up and kissed Todoroki's head, I know it was a selfish thing to do but I felt like I needed to. And sat down near the bed falling asleep.

Short chapter but, I'm really enjoying this so far. It's so much fun to write and I can't wait for more Kiritodo/Todokiri to pop up. Thanks for reading this far my friends! Cya soon

704 words