The party

Just a heads up! There will be a little time skip so just be aware of that and enjoy!

Time skip to when everyone is getting things for the party~

Kiri's pov

Bakugou has been making out with me, along with teasing me more and more ever since yesterday. But never takes it any farther.

He said something about "wanting to wait for the right time".

I don't know what he means but my feelings can't take much more of this...

No one's pov

Mina leads her group to get the beverages for the party. They made a plan on how to sneak all the alcohol past Iida, since he was gonna be standing at the gate as soon as they got back.

They were gone for a few hours but successfully snuck the alcohol in since Iida dossed off waiting for them to get back.

Mina tells everyone about how they got past Iida and was laughing the whole time as her plan worked!

The next day, Bakugou and his group went to buy the decorations and snacks from the store.

Bakugou's pov

My group walked in with a bunch of bags and boxes of decorations and snacks.

Shittyhair walked up to me, asking if I needed help. I tried to ignore him as he kept trying to convince me.

I got a bright idea and dropped the heavy box in his hands.

He struggled at first but then smiled as he was holding it tight.

Kirishima: Thanks Bakubro!

Everyone walked into the kitchen and commons room.

I grinned as I walked behind him and grabbed his waist. He was frozen but I could hear the shyness in his voice.

"You can't do anything while holding that heavy box Kiri"

Kirishima: What if someone sees us, I know you don't want anyone to know...

"Ah, you're right for once, hair for brains"

Kiri's pov

Bakugou squeezed my waist before grabbing the bags on the floor near us and walking into the kitchen.

I felt some relief as my face cooled down.

As I was about to walk into the commons room, I noticed Midoriya standing there looking at me. Did he look kinda pissed?

I couldn't understand why, he had Todoroki and Bakugou was just his childhood friend.

(his thoughts) Did he see me and Bakugou? Does he like Bakugou? Is he going to tell someone?

Before I could ask any questions, he walked away towards his dorm.

Time skips to after class on Friday~

No ones pov

Mina: Okay decorating squad! Your day has finally come. You guys can go straight down to the commons room to start decorating!

Also, I know none of you guys are sure what you want to wear to the party tonight.. soo I picked some stuff up for you guys!

I already left them in your dorm rooms hanging up. And don't ask me how I got inside your dorms,

She laughed as she waved.

Todoroki's pov

Midoriya chuckled as Mina left, and our decorating squad heading down to get started.