Ezra

I guess it’s my turn again. Of course Lizz gets the short bits and then somehow you’ll end up with me for the next five pages. But then again I guess this is my story, so I guess you're stuck with me.

    For your information by the way, mine and Hannigians conversations were perfectly normal, what was weird is that Nick is a really good chef. And his shovels are cleaner than you think, like the giant pancakes, he flipped them with Peggy, and no one died. It was surprising. But a good surprise, cause I don't  want to die. Heck, I’m too cool to die and Lizz is too pretty. Wait, don't tell her I said that, I’m sure if she asked Nick he’d gladly lend her a shovel to kill and bury me. Apparently he has offered Jonclair for that exact purpose. So, I should probably move on from that. Yes, I seem to be developing a sudden cough whenever I start to talk about it.

“If you’re trying to figure out time lord science, it would probably be a step in the right direction to make a sonic screwdriver. Don’t tell me, you have one?” I asked, hoping that he did, but also that he didn’t so I could help make one.

“Actually, yes, I have three. Though I would like to retain custody of the eleventh Doctor’s.”

“I call Tenent’s!” Lizz shouted before I could claim it.

    “Oh, shut it, it was Ecclston’s first!”

    “Erm, I don’t have their screwdriver ready. I have Whittaker’s and Troughton’s.” said Hannigan.

    “Ready? So that means you're working on it right? Can I help?”  I asked, maybe a little too excitedly. But hey, can you blame me? This guy has three, THREE, 3 I repeat three sonic screwdrivers. How could any self-respecting whovian not want to help build a sonic screwdriver? And also want a sonic screwdriver? Seriously, it’s just too cool! Okay, sorry, I’m rambling again. Calm down, Ez. Deeeeeep breaths. Okay. I’m good now.

“So, let’s move on from this topic, and talk about how this digitizer works. How does it work anyways?” said Lizz.

    “Well it's very complicated, and still technically in theory. However, I have been making great strides in figuring it out. John has been very helpful in that department.” He turned and pointed at me, “and maybe with your brain we can have a breakthrough. I mean you obviously know your way around electronics."

    “And what about me, I guess I’ll just sit around and do the housework or something then?” Lizz exclaimed, seemingly frustrated for some reason unbeknownst to me. But to be fair I could never understand the complicated emotions of girls, like how they have an infinite number of ‘I’m fine’  that all mean different things.

    “No, actually, Nick does that, he has a very specific way of doing things, don’t worry though we’ll find a job for you,” John said coming into the kitchen, clearly knowing more about girls than I do.

    Lizz nodded and took another bite of her breakfast, seemingly satisfied with that answer. But who knows maybe she stayed silent because she was furious, I don’t know, she is a girl after all.

    I decided not to worry about it too much and turned to Hannigian after finishing my own pancakes. “So, when do we start working?” I asked, itching to start working on a sonic screwdriver, though we probably wouldn’t focus on that right now.

“I was actually going to start today, if that’s okay? Actually, I would prefer to get started right now.”

I all but jumped out of my seat and Lizz snorted, I shot her a quick look before returning my gaze to Hannigian. “I would love to start right now, unless you weren’t talking about working on the screw drivers, then it’s just ok. But I’m ready to start either way,” I say before stuffing my mouth with my last bite of pancake.

    “We’ll be working on both actually, the screwdriver during our breaks.”

    “Sweet,” I shouted, pumping a fist in the air. Could life get any better?  (Note, Yes I am well aware I’m conveniently avoiding the fact that we basically had been kidnapped, but with our consent. Doesn't matter, those next two weeks were the best of my life.)

    Hannigian led me back through the halls to the place in which me and Lizz first entered. I briefly wondered what she would be doing before Al got my attention and we started working. Oh, I was about to skip to when we were almost done, but Lizz seems to really want to tell this next part, so I’ll leave it up to her. But before I go, make sure that you have convinced all of your friends and family members to read this.

Signing off-Ezra