Ezra

Better get straight into it then. We were under attack by the federation. No no one else betrayed us, they were a whole new thing that came in. Thanks Peggy! And boy, were they frustrating. Almost as frustration as having to read this when you want to get back to the story. But don’t skip it, because hidden somewhere in this intro is the first letter in a word that will save your life.

We sat up, confused. Or at least I did. And I assume Lizz did too, but she is not the kind of girl to show it. That quality I find attracti- nope, don't want to get hit by a shovel. Luckily, a man riding a red go-kart came nyoooming toward us. He screeeeeeeeched to a stop directly in front of us.

“Hello, children who fall from the sky. Would you like to play a game of monopoly?” he said as he pulled out like a million of them from various pockets. Okay, more like 30.

“Um, no, we don’t have time, or else I would crush your tiny set of skills and luck into the ground with the weight of my property rents. Can you take us to the east of the corporate building?” I’ll let you guess who said that.

“Well, you’re intense, and sure, but only if you promise to come back and get crushed by my monopoly strategy and pure luck. Hop in! We’re going to have to travel through space to get there quickly, but my go-kart can do that! So let’s go. Buckle up!” He said while hopping into the kart and putting on his seat belt. We climbed in after him. Yes, the go-kart can hold more than two people. It can hold six, actually. And it was the size of a regular go- kart. No, I’m not kidding, why would you say that? No, you’re a stereotypical blonde short person. Go away, and give me back my sandwich. Nya, nya, gimme! Eww, now it has Jordan slobber on it. Gross.

Sorry about that, but what can you do when you’re voice recording and the other person isn’t linked into the system? So where were we? Yah, I know where we are, it was a rhetorical question! Shut up and let me do this!  Anyways there we were zooming through space in a go kart in the digital realm when we got blown up and everyone died.

Shut up! No one likes your humor! It’s a good thing you're cute!

    Did Lizz just call me cute? I think she did. Wait a minute while I do the cheese dance, if you want to join me in dancing to the national anthem. I’ḿ back, and wishing I lived in that country so it can be my national anthem. You know the one I’ḿ talking about. That one country that can’t be named. Yeah, that one. With the cheese dance and a lot of other stuff, where everyone wants to live.

    Okay, back to the actual story. There was no explosion. We didn’t blow up. No one’s dead. Yet. I mean what? This is  totally a happy go lucky book in which nothing goes wrong and everything is butterflies and flowers. Not really, it's meant to steal your heart and suck your soul, metaphorically of course.

    Okay, for real this time we’re going back to the story. So we got to our destination without a hitch. Literally. The go cart did not have a hitch on it. I don’t think any do. Moving on before we get sidetracked again. Oh, and whatever you do, don’t skip to the last page. You’ll be sorry, because I will tell you what happens at the end of the book is soul-crushingly horribly bad, you will DIE reading it.

    So, back to my story. With wind rushing past us, Lizz and I said stuff about go-karts and how this shouldn’t possibly work. But it did. Don’t know how, but it did. Our last actual huff of air was far away now. Finally our go-kart got to our goal. Which goal it was, I know not. I don’t know a lot of things actually. But Lizz and I got to a farcical building. I said that, didn’t I? Sorry about that. Though, you probably had to know that solidly. Also, writing paragraphs without any Es is hard.

    “This is our stop, I believe,” said Jesper. Oh, yeah, that’s your first time hearing his name, isn’t it. Ah, well, I got sidetracked, you know how it is. I KNOW you don’t, Jordan, you’ve never written anything other than fantasy before, and I’m writing an autobiography! Now SHUT UP.

    Sorry about him, he’s annoying. Yes you are! How dare you say I’m the annoying one! She does not agree with you, she loves me! Oops. Well as music in water would say, spoilers. Oh, and since I am determined to add no plot to this whatsoever, here's the rain dance.

You’re welcome for performing that for you. Even though it didn't translate to this platform, it was great. Oh shut up Jordan! No, they won’t read your fictional books. Fine I’ll tell them what it’s called just to keep you off my back. Jordan here wrote a book series under an alias, you should totally read it, it’s called Books of Ezra. Also the rain dance is not the same as the cheese dance you uncultured swine! SO don’t go go touchen’ my cheese and leave me be!

Okay now we successfully got rid of him we can continue our story uninterrupted.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like that’s ever gonna happen. Maybe with Lizz though, she’s better at staying on topic than me.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhi

Well, that’s enough of that.

Signing off- Ezra (but actually it’s Lizz!)