PART 13: the peacefulness of apology

" so dad, after what happened,What did you do? I asked him catching up for the time we missed.

"I am devastated sobrang hirap Kasi nawala Yung momy tapos Hindi ka pa mahanap. I was lost. I don't what to do. Pero kinailangan ko pa din maging normal Kasi Hindi ko Alam kung Buhay Kay ba Kung na saan ka man."

He is about to cry again but I can't go back to past heal his wound. Even though we have such long misunderstanding that we didn't fix I can still put it in the right path right? I guess as long as you have time in this world you can be able to make everything right.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I was not able to help you with mom because I just think about me and my feelings. I never think na baka nga kailangan din ako ninyo na pimilya ko. Mas pinili ko naasaktan at magmahal sa taking Alam ko Naman na Hindi pa la para sakin. I have lot to ask for forgiveness as daughter and I'm sorry for that... everything.

Matagal pa kami ni dady nag usap I told him that he can visit me anytime and I want to show him something. Those hours that we talk make me feel much more better. Ang sarap lang sa pakiramdam na parang konti na Lang Yung bigat na until until siyang nawawala.

I know that a bit of smile is showing to my face because of what happened today, but it slowly faded when I saw someone is approaching near me.

One caramel macchiato please" a dark yet gorgeous voice said. As I look at him I was stunned to see who it was.

"One caramel macchiato coming up sir" I reply like I was not shock who the customer is.

As I go to the kitchen to make his order my head is chaos I never Imagined that this day would come that I could see him again after 3 years of pain and longing I saw him again the man who broke my heart.

"Here is your caramel macchiato sir,have great day" I said to him before he walk out.

" Wow, Ganun na Lang Yun parang di Niya ako kilala hell sa tagal nang pinag samahan namin, he act like he didn't know me at all, like he didn't hurt me." I said to my self then I Laugh dryly.

But before he can leave my two daughter caught my attention they are running towards me with a smile in there face. Sa sobrang ingay Nila habang tumatakbo napalingon lahat Ng customer at Lalo na siya. I feel his intent stare. Yes I have two kids Ang they are twins 2 years old nung umalis siya buntis ako and luckily naka survive kami sa incident noon. Siguro Hindi na ako Buhay ngayon Kung Hindi dahil sa kanila. I am so happy that I have them. Walang may Alam na may anak ako except sa dad ko since sinabihan ko siya kanina while I was away with the help of my very trusted friend I fullfil everything and make my life back again.

Pano ko sisimulan Ang pag kwento sa kanya Kung nakakapagod nag balikan lahat. I was so drained earlier while telling my father about what happened.

Pero kahit ano pang gawin ko ama parin Naman sila Ng mga anak ko. I need to tell him . If his interested with them then he can visit them but if not I will let my kid be loved may tatay man o Wala.

Papalapit siya sakin. He's looking straight at my direction. I look at him straight in his eyes. There are emotions I can't name of.

Tingnan ko siya habang tumataas Ang Isang kilay ko. I'm turning into a bitch right. This fucking red flag is not a man at all and I was disappointed by how he chooses his Career while I'm supporting him with everything.

" Can we talk?'"

"Aren't you talking already?"
Di n
" Privately." He said with this strong emotion in his face.

Wow Naman siya pa may GANA magaganyan. Di ko Kaya bigyan Ng chance sa mga anak Niya. Akala Niya Naman katulad pa ko Ng dati. Hindi nako marupok. Dahil sa pinagdaanan ko. Kaya ko na maging matigas at Hindi na ako nag papadala sa emosyon ko.

I assist him to my office where my father and I talked earlier.

I smiled at him while he has his emotionless face or maybe he uses that for me not to read what he really feels.

No one wants to talk first, maybe we both weighting the words we want to say since it's been a long time and our separation is not valid that we really Break up we just left everything behind the past without settling everything into the right place. This Time I guess it's the right time to have it settled.

" First of all I'm glad to see you well, I actually don't how start this conversations. But this really got me curious and I hope I can get an answer from you." He said to me with his superior tone.

" Don't demand an answer, if you cant even apologize to me. You left me reaching your dreams and never contacted me I waited patiently. So don't be imperious."

He just shrug to what I said and ask me his direct question.

"Is those two girls your child"

"Are they mine?"

"How old are they?"

He ask me continually with out letting me answer his first questions. And I am also to stunned to speak because of his questions.

Yes, they are mine. The reason why I'm still alive even I'm so done with my life in the past, when I was about to end my live and be defeated by the faith. They became my savior when we're not there. I want to blame you so bad with everything that happens to me but I want to make piece to myself and to my children because more than anything I want them to have a peaceful life with out holding any grudge to any one and I want it to start with my self.

"I wan to know them."

"They know you". I told him the truth.

I will let them know you more. But you can't take the kids if you plan to take them with. Abide the rule I will give you and you can be with them. This is me giving them the peacefulness. I hope you understand that.

Tumango tango siya habang nakatingin sa mga bata. Amazingly watching them from a far.

"If you never chose to be selfish, maybe, just maybe we are a happy family. But that's far and not bound to happen." After I said that I left him to where we stand.

Note:
Never settle for less, or never settle at all. You deserve more than just a bare minimum.

Hi there its been so long since I write this. I got busy with school and being a fan girl.please leave a comment it is highly appreciated. Keep going in life it will be worth it 😘