Part one:FIRST MEET AND HE KNOWS.

SUMMER'S POINT OF VIEW

It is my first day of summer and I wake up early to do my routine. I get up from my bed to go to the bathroom and clean up my self and after an hour preparing my self I head to the kitchen to make my own breakfast. Im very independent person so I learned everything I needed to learn.So i crack the egg and made a scramble eggs and also bacon and bread at Hindi mawawala Ang coffee.I'm a coffee woman that Everytime I get to chance to drink coffee I always grab one. After 30 minutes of preparation, I decided to eat at my rooms balcony where I can see my beautiful garden. I was thinking what should I do in my summer time. As I was thinking what to do my phone just rang and I picked it up to know who the caller is, It was my best friend Haley Lorraine Tan so I answered her call immediately.

"Hello, what's up" I said as I answered her call

"Bitch I was invited to a party" she answered me in a glee tone.

"What party are you talking about" I asked frowning a Little because I was thinking who In our circle of friends has a birthday to celebrate but I can't think of any.

"It's a birthday party at the bar of my friend in the other University" she said

"Oh I see, so what now?" I asked.

"Girl, you will come with me. There is a lot of hot guys in the party" Maarte na Sabi Niya

"Ok anong oras ba?" I asked because knowing her if she wants something to you she will never let you say no to her thats how bratty she is .

" Later at 8, promise me you'll come okay?" She said to me making sure the I will attend to a party she's pertaining to.

" Yeah of course" I said then she already drop the phone call as we bid good bye.

By the way I'm summer elie fridd Verano a business management 3rd year student, well it's not really the course I want to pursue but I have no say to my parents because that's the only way to have my Freedom. I want to rule my own life and do what make me happy and contented but my parents won't let me so, as I do them a favor, they gave me a freedom that I want. I'm also writer, I can play any instruments. It is 8:30 in the morning when I get back to my room and get my laptop and as I open it, I directly go to Microsoft word and continue what I was writing last night. Yeah I am an author I already publish a lot books and this is what I really want and the love of my life. Writing is my outlet so that everything na naiisip ko o naiimagine ay nasusulat ko at naipakita at naipapabasa ko din sa karamihan.

"Live the life that you won't regret and be happy in every journey you will take, its the least you could do for your self." Soon as enter the last sentence in my story I save it and clean my house. I live alone that's why i need to do the house chores and I do it everyday because I don't like it if madumi Ang na sa paligid ko. As the clock strike 6 I prepared my self for the party. I go to the bathroom to take a shower because I really feel awful with the sweats that I got after I cleaned the whole house and after 30 minutes of cleaning my self I go to my walk in closet to choose what to wear. I just settled my self in a white crop top and a high waisted short and my favorite white ankle boots and put a little powder and a liptint and I put my round channel earrings the one that my brother gave to me when I was 18 it also my favorite because we bought it together in LA. As I finish preparing myself I just wait for my friend to fetch me up.
I checked my phone if my text na si Haley sakin it's already 7:30 pm.30 minutes na Lang late na kami.

I sighed." Late na nman siya, palagi na Lang". I commented to my self .Then the door bell rang. I quickly head to the door because I know it was haley.

" Hey sorry, medyo natagalan ako Ang traffic Kasi papunta dito sa sub niyo eh"

" It okay let's go baka pati sa party late Tayo" I said while walking to her Audi .