Part Nine: anniversary

They say time fly fast when you are happy. Indeed, how things goes so smoothly like a piece of cake that melt in our mouth. That's what my relationship goes with Calix. Being understanding and knowing your flaws is a key for years of relationship. Trusting each other is our top rule that we must follow. We build each others soul. We let our flaws be flowed. Accepting and forgiving each others mistake and not letting it last for a very long time. We must conceal with our partners if we want to be in a relationship for a long years.

It's been two years since I know him. Two years ago I just met him on his birthday but now we are going to celebrate are 2nd anniversary.

I know that today he is not free for the day. We already talk that we will have a dinner date for our second anniversary since he has a photoshoot the whole day with the three company. It's my time to surprise him. Last year everything was special he didn't make the days boring. Every second of it was worth it and memorable I know that  life was short and seeing every person whom you love the most is happy seems like your Happy too.

A never ending happiness is what everyone wants, and that includes me. I always pray that it will be him for the rest of my life. It's nice that he can get along to the people I care and love the most. In times of our misunderstanding in some days he always put his pride down just to make peace with me before the nights end. For me there's nothing I can wish for having a man like him is where I can let my self be comfortably feel at home.

Since it is our second anniversary I  prepare a surprise for him. I don't do surprise because it just so cringe but then I ended up doing so. Tama nga sila everything you can do for your love of your life.

It is the day. The day Kung kailan ko sinagot so Calix and it's been two years. Para sa akin mahaba na Ang two years. Because people now a days couldn't even have lasted for a year. It's a bunny ride for us but it's fun. Now that our schedule is not good for our anniversary, made a surprise instead of him surprising me. It's not really a big deal surprising your man. It not all the time that they mad the deed of course it's a give and take process. I'm not good in doing this but still I will try it and put my heart on it. Its seven am and I decided to surprise him on his condo. Before I could reach to his condo I drop my self into the nearest mall to by some materials.

As  I enter the mall I did take the push cart and go to the section where the balloons are located. After getting all the things I need, pumunta na ako sa cashier para magbayad.

Minutes after im already arrived at his condo he told me the password once when I did a sleepover years ago.

I go directly to his room and prepare the surprise.

Pinalobo ko muna Yung mga lobo at sobrang Dami Ng nagawa ko at iba ibang kulay yun. Nag lagay ako Ng lettering Ng may nalagay na happy 2nd anniversary. Nag lagay din ako Ng kunting lights and I prepared the gift in the center of his bed. After I finish everything at exactly 3 pm. I go to his kitchen to cook some food for us to eat. Thankfully I finish everything at 8pm and I'm already dressed. I just wore a sleeveless dress bwith black leather skirt and i put a choker wit a heart pendant on it as my necklace and I put some make up. He already texted me that hi is on the way home and I just told him to go to his condo because I'm here.

After sometime he arrived already.

Sinalubong ko siya sa pinto.  I received a big hug coming from him and it was homey.

"Happy anniversary babe. And you look hot by the way." He said and kiss me.

"Thank you. Happy anniversary too. You still look hot even though your working all day."

"Hahaha. Maliit na bagay babe."

"Ang hangin mo." Pabiro Kung Sabi at tumawAa Lang siya.

"I'll just change. Then we're going to the restaurant I booked for us." He said but I didn't let him.

"We'll just eat here. Magluto ako and no need to change you look great already." I said then gave him a sweet smile.

We dine in a table for two that I prepared for the both of us and he was surprised to see the set up.

It was a red round table good for two person. I cook some stake and I am proud that he likes it. After we ate I gave him wine. We drink for about three glasses the. I decided to let h see the surprise decorations that I made.

The balloons are everywhere the lights are romantic and the beds is beautifully made by me I put some red roses on it.

"Surprise" I said with a smile.

"Wow, you did all of this?

"Yeah" I said in a proud tone.

"Thank you. I love you." He said and then he kissed me.

He kissed me passionately before I could answer home back so instead of saying I love you too I kiss him back with the same ferocity.

He started to be more aggressive and I'm fighting with his kisses the way he works on it.

After a moment I feel the soft matress behind my back. He still kissing me to my lips after some time he will kiss my neck. His hands are roaming at my back and as we go and sway to the melody of the song and dance with the rythm of it I can say that it will never forget this day. I know it will be the memorable and I will treasure it forever.

It'smeNiea_________________
Thank you for reading  please do vote and comment.💜💜