Izumi and Her Past

(3:29am Tuesday Morning at in toga's room)

Izumi try's to move in a more comfortable position but she can't move so she opens her eyes and blinks a couple of times and then looks to her right and left to see Twice and Toga on one side cuddling on each other while they are cuddling with Izumi.

Izumi looks on the other side to see spinner and compress cuddling each other while cuddling Izumi as well.

Izumi then sits up and stares at the dark room with no lights, curtains closed with a little bit of sunlight shining through.

Izumi then starts to whisper to herself and says,heh i always felt somthing around her that was uneasy,Should have just minded my business and keep ignoring her.

A slight tear comes out of Izumi's eye.

Izumi then starts to whisper and says, this is just like the past...

Izumi then closes her eyes and starts to rewind her memories.

(Izumi's Past)

Izumi was not like the other kids, She was a pretty quiet kid but she was just shy and when you got to know her she is super nice and funny.

When Izumi and Her mother were getting ready to go to the quirk doctor Izumi started to speak.

Mommy? The little green haired girl said

Yes little bunny, The mother says

Will I get a good quirk like the other kids and cool as Toga's and Twice's?

Inko really didn't like Izumi hanging out with Toga and Twice because of their quirks but they were very good kids and always helped Izumi so she got over it and started treated them liked her own.

Inko then says, you will probably get something good, better or even if it's bad you can still be a hero or whatever you wanna be with that quirk.

Inko then says again, Even is you are quirkless you will still be my little girl and I will protect you from this messed up society.

Inko was the number 4 hero in the rankings and her hero name was Magic or some people call her Telekenia.

Inko' quirk had a very weak telekinesis quirk,
But she only used to pick up 10kgs but now she can pick up to 500kgs.

Inko was from a very strict household, so when she got told her quirk was weak her parents forced her to train everyday until when inko had enough and left the house at 15 and ran to her aunts house and told her what happened.

Inko moved out of her aunt's house at 18 because that is when she was pregnant with Izumi

Hisashi Midoriya was the father of Izumi and The fiancé of Inko manokia

Hisashi was also a hero but he was the Number 1 hero in America, He has a really Op fire quirk, he can make any type of fire and use them for different things.

Hisashi had to leave for America because his parents were also strict, So he hasn't seen inko in 4-5 years but they still talk every night,morning and afternoon when they have time and sometimes izumi comes and talks to her dad from the phone.

(15 minutes later)

Izumi and Inko are driving to the Quirk doctor while Izumi is on her tablet playing subway surfers and eating some ramen that they got from the store.

(5 minutes later)

Both Inko and Izumi get to the Quirk doctor pretty early but that is because Inko has to go do some hero work.