Questions and Skipping School and Ruined Date?

(4:19am Monday Morning)

It was the next morning and Izumi has been up since 1:38am because she can't really sleep well so she just stayed up playing video games and reading wattpads.

Izumi then looks at her phone to see the time and see's that it is 4:19am

Izumi try's to get up but Katsumi is still sleep on her chest and is holding her.

Izumi gets out of Katsumi's arms and puts a pillow in Katsumi's arms but Katsumi is still trying to find warmth from Izumi.

Izumi goes to Tokoyami's room because all the squad is in their probably asleep and she needs to get something from there.

(5 minutes later)

Izumi gets to tokoyami's room and she does the special entrance thing that they do to let each other know that's them.

She doesn't hear nobody getting up so they must be sleeping.

Izumi opens the door with her spare key tokoyami gave her.

And she see's tokoyami silently crying in the corner of his room while the others are sleeping.

Izumi then goes next to tokoyami and sits down next to him.

Izumi speaks up and says, hey toko, i know it's hard trying to get over that frog bitch but anyways you know you might find a another girl or guy. Izumi says with a smirk.

Tokoyami looks up at Izumi and blushes a bit and then chuckles and says, thanks i needed that zumi.

Izumi then scoots closer to tokoyami and hugs him and says, you don't have to thank me toko, ill always be here for you and all of us will.

Izumi wipes off the tears of tokoyami's face and kisses his cheek.

Tokoyami then chuckles again and says, hey that tickles.

Izumi then laughs and says, i know you are very ticklish on your cheeks.

Izumi then gets up and holds her hand up to tokoyami so he can get up.

Tokoyami then takes the Izumi's hand and gets up from the corner.

Izumi then says, ill see you at school okay?

Tokoyami then nods his head and hugs Izumi and says thank you anyways for being there for me.

Izumi then hugs back and says, no problem toko.

(2 minutes later)

They both let eachother go and then Izumi leaves whole Tokoyami starts playing games on his phone.

(5 minutes later)

Izumi then goes back to her dorm to see a grumpy Katsumi holding the pillow that Izumi gave to her.

Katsumi then gets up and stomps to Izumi and yells, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU EMO BITCH.

Izumi then chuckles and says, chill out I was at tokoyami's dorm to make sure he was okay and doing alright.

Katsumi then says, tch with a pout because she is still sleepy.

Izumi then looks at the time and it says 4:36am and then says, let's get you back to school sleepy head i know your still tired.

Katsumi then takes Izumi's hand and goes to the bed with her.

Katsumi is laying on Izumi's lap while Izumi is giving Katsumi head rubs knowing that it makes Katsumi go to sleep faster.

(3 minutes later)

Izumi hears loud snores and that's when she knew that Katsumi was in a deep slumber again in her embrace.