Art Project

(After English class)

The bell rang at 10:30 meaning it was the end of English Class, Izumi packs up her pencils,pens, her manga books , her homework and put them in her book bag and was about to leave until she noticed her phone was gone.

She looked all around the classroom and couldn't find it , she cursed at her self for losing her phone but soon as she was about to look again she saw katsumi holding her phone while looking at Izumi's lock screen.
(Her lock screen and phone)

She looks at katsumi with a angry face and walks up to her and snatches her phone back from katsumi

She looks at katsumi with a angry face and walks up to her and snatches her phone back from katsumi. Katsumi looks up and saw her with a angry face.

                                    (Izumi's Pov)
I look at her with a angry face but boring face at the same time , She looks at me and says, you look pretty hot in this outfit deku. I look at her and ask who the hell is deku and why were you on my phone looking at my lock screen. She makes a smirk on her mouth and gets up from her seat and pins me to the wall. I say, what do you want you playgirl, She say, I want you and me to have some fun, is that a lot to ask for you cute ass emo bitch, she says that with a smirk. she speaks up again and say to answer your question your new nickname is deku. I speak up and say well idc and excuse me you playgirl i need to get to science so move out of my way playgirl. I shove her out of the way , pick up my things that were on the ground and walked to the door while the playgirl is looking me up and down. I leave the classroom to go to the vending machine to get some monsters, gum and takis and walk to my next class which is science still listening to music.
                           (End of Izumi's POV)

Katsumi starts to get a little pissed of because , Izumi or what she calls her deku hasn't blushed or stuttered at her yet , Katsumi picks up her stuff aggressively and stomps of the room going to the storage room because she is going to have sex with kirishima and mina.
( a little bit of smut ahead)
Katsumi makes it the storage room to see both kirishima and mina already sitting their naked looking at katsumi who is taking off her clothes. Katsumi starts walking to Mina and sit on minas lap and starts making out with mina while Kirishima is biting katsumi's neck, Katsumi starts licking and biting mina's tits while mina let's out a soft moan with blush all across her face. Kirishima starts fingering katsumi while katsumi starts to moan. Katsumi starts to eat mina out. Mina moans loudly that's it echos in the storage room, Katsumi keeps eating mina out, the one thing she likes about mina is her moans, Mina cums on katsumi's face, Katsumi gets off of mina and mina starts to clean herself off, puts on her outfit , fixes her hair and tells Katsumi that she will see her at science. Kirishima puts of a condom and and puts his dick in katsumi's pussy. Katsumi moans and starts saying go faster shitty hair. Kirishima starts to go faster while Katsumi starts moaning louder and 5 minutes later Katsumi cums and Kirishima takes his dick out and cleans his self up, puts in his clothes, fix his outfit and tells katsumi he will see her in science as well as soon as kirishima walks out and heads to science Katsumi cleans her self up , fix her clothes, fix her hair, she walks out of the room and heads to science with Midnight.
(End of smut)
(Mina and Kirishima's and Katsumi's outfits)