Hangout and New Member

It was 3:25am when the 4 stopped riding their skateboards to walk inside a McDonald's that was really empty because who would be at McDonald's at 3:25am they all ordered their food and sat down at a booth and started talking about random things until Tokoyami  speaks up.

Do you guys have plans this weekend? Tokoyami asked. Shinso speaks up and says well we have to do our projects so probably do some of that and then hang out with you guys ig. Todoroki speaks up and says, well i might go home to see my family and what Shinso said work on the project and hang out with you guys.

Izumi speaks up and says, well like you guys said work on the project even tho i want to do it by myself also gonna visit my mother, might go to a skateboarding competition and hang out with you losers, she smirks.

The three yell but not to loud, HEY WE ARE NOT LOSERS YOU EMO SHRIMP. Izumi laughs and say yea yea, anyways we should go it's 3:47am. They all agree and throw out their rappers and trash, pick up their skateboards, opens the door, leaves McDonald's and starts going to the skateboard park.

When they arrive to the skating park the time was 4:01am it's usually empty at this time but the four saw another person their and were confused so they went up to the person and were shocked to see....

JIROU

The four were shocked and when Jirou turned around she was shocked that they were here and had skateboards.

Jirou speaks up and says, what are you guys doing here? Izumi speaks up and says , Well we always do this and we go skateboarding basically everyday. Jirou stands their shocked and just looks at them.

Izumi speaks up again and says well do you wanna start skateboarding and hanging out with us because at school you barely talk to people except for your squad and momo.

The three boys look shocked because izumi never is this nice for someone unless it's them.Shinso then speaks up and says well i guess you can skateboard with us you look chill. Todoroki and Tokoyami agrees and then Jirou nods her head sure with a slight smile.

The Five then got on their skateboards and start skating around the whole park with a whole bunch of tricks and laughter and jokes. The five got done skating at 6:38am and we're all energized because they had so much fun with eachother not even a little bit of tired.

Izumi asks something to Jirou that surprised Jirou and the three boys.

Izumi says, Well your cool and all but i think you should join my group with todoroki, tokoyami and shinso, so what do you say are you in?

Tokoyami pulls Izumi to the side where the boys are and says, Are you crazy we barely even know her, we just started talking to her 2 hours ago,Todoroki speaks up and says, yea you know she can just be fake then spread rumors about us. Shinso then speaks up and says, i agree with Tokoyami and Todoroki, she doesn't even know that we sometimes smoke and drink.

Izumi then speaks up and says, well it's up to her, once she is in our group and she gets our trust to 100% then we will tell her what we do unless she finds out herself.

Tokoyami then sighs and says, fine she can be in our group, make sure to keep a eye on her too because she is in the bakusquad and you know Katsumi is their and she might want Jirou to tell some information about you.

Shinso then says, yea we don't want to get suspended or expelled because we do this every night.

Todoroki then speaks up and says, well we can have her but don't tell her anything about us or your home life's because that's just nun of her business, we can tell her the basic stuff like our names, favorite color, favorite food and drink, favorite show or movie or anime, and our hobbies and then we can see if she deserves to be in our group.