Finishing art project,Fight, And End of TokoTsu and Bakudeku Cuddles and Kiss?

When Izumi was done watching the whole attack on titan series, she checked the time and saw it was 6:03am so she got up and went to get her coffee machine and knowing shinsou would want one she starts making it and starts to make hers as well.

(5 minutes later)

Izumi got done making the coffee's and left her coffee in her dorm because she was coming right back and left her dorm to give shinsou his coffee.

(10 minutes later)

Izumi finally gets to the 4th floor because her dorm is on the 2nd floor and she hasn't really been on the 4th floor so she was confused where to go.

Izumi gets to Shinsou's dorm and kicks it open to see Denki sleeping on Shinsou's chest and Shinsou on his phone texting their friend because they might go to a party again today.

Izumi then speaks up and says, never knew you were the one to let someone sleep on you knowing for a fact you hate people sleeping on you and hate people in general.

Shinsou then sticks up his middle finger and says fuck you bitch.

Izumi then chuckles and says love you to simp.

Shinsou then shakes his head and says, did you come in here to annoy me or ask me for coffee?

Izumi says, well basically to annoy you because I already have your coffee made.

Shinsou then makes a slight smirk and says did you make my favorite?

Izumi then walks over to Shinsou and denki and gives the coffee to Shinsou.

Shinsou then says, Thanks zumi

Izumi looks at him with a slight smile and says np shin but where is my 150 dollars from the bet?

Shinsou then looks at Izumi and says with a boring tone, it's in my dresser.

Izumi then walks over to the dresser and pulls the first one.

Izumi then see's ripped and empty condoms with a little bit of cum inside and see's a vibrator and its with fresh white cum and she see's kitty ears, kitty tail and a maid dress.

Izumi the smirks and says, y'all haven't even been together for a week yet and y'all already doing it, i bet denki can't walk.

Shinsou the slightly blushes and says, well he was jumping up and down and he was in my lap and i got hard so he helped me with a that.

Izumi then says, meh it's not like it's new lmao, remember that time we walked in on momo and jirou having sex, Izumi slightly chuckles of the memory.

Shinsou then slightly chuckles as well and says, their faces were priceless.

Izumi then stops laughing and says, alright where is the money at.

Shinsou then stops laughing as well and says it's in the second one.

Izumi then nods and says thanks and opens the second dresser and gets out the 150 dollars and heads to the door and says, i still gotta finish that dumb art project with katsumi, Izumi rolls her eyes.

Shinsou then says, yea it's probably gonna take you time to finish it but have fun, Shinsou says with sarcasm and a slight smirk.

Izumi then rolls her eyes again and leave the room so she can go back to her dorm.

(10 minutes later)

Izumi gets back to her dorm and see's that it's open a little bit.

Izumi then opens her door to see...