-Pt.1-Where all tales begin-

All tales must start somewhere and so, I choose to start at the beginning. It was Luna Lovegood's 5th year as a Hogwarts student.It was 8:45 am in the great hall and Luna was eating. Luna glanced over to gryffindor table. Ginevra Molly Weasley. She was A gryffindor in her year. Whenever Luna saw her  some kind of wave came of her, she became flustered all of a sudden. Her mind was brought back down to earth by Cho Chang A 7th year ravenclaw. Luna continued eating, wondering when she would see Ginny again. She had charms at 9:15 sharp so she ought to go and get dressed into her robes. Luna was going to be late to charms so she ran across the halls not stopping or hesitating until... Ginny, Ginny was walking alongside Neville they were just talking and laughing but it was enough to slow Luna down. There she was, just standing there on the other side of the corridor staring at Ginny, she felt so stupid. Head hung low , she moped to charms class. Luckily, the classroom was not too far away but she was still late to class.Charms was a breeze, it was a simple recap of the accio charm. Luna often saw Ginny while travelling to classes and sometimes in free periods.                                                                   

Luna was very different to most of the students in her year. She was a quiet, quirky a very shy student. She was a very curious teen , she believed in mythical creatures such as nargles. Students were often mean to Luna calling her names like "Loony Lovegood." , some bullies even hid her belongings hanging up archways or hidden behind curtains. She was often a target for bullies

Ginny was a hardworking, very sporty student. She was liked mymost the kids in the year. She was a very outgoing child and wasn't afraid to speak out. Standing up to anyone was not a problem and she would get everything done. She would do very well on the end of year exams and was very intelligent. Ginny was prey nor predator. She would never in her right mind think of bullying anyone and was very friendly. But she was also very popular she very rarely got mean comments from anybody.