-Pt.5- -The day the flower blooms-

Luna pondered as she struggled to sleep. Why couldn't she admit what she felt? Why was she afraid?Luna told her self no more, tomorrow would be the day. The day she plucks up the courage and asks out Ginny.

The next day, the pair were sweating with anxiety, but still determined nonetheless. At 7:48 am ,just before lessons, Luna and Ginny slowly but surely walked up to each other. Struggling to find the words Luna began to speak "So I've erm been thinking and..." Suddenly the two both blurted out "Will you go out with me!" Silence fell upon the castle. It was out there. Luna and Ginny. Linny.

They gazed into each other eyes, stricken by the situation.  The two kissed. It felt like heaven above, like a giant weight was lifted of their shoulder. People stopped and stared for a while. They slipped their way out of each other's arms and Ginny muttered "Yes." 

Not long after, the whole of hogwarts knew about them. Teachers, students, centaurs. Everyone. Going to classes was awkward. Everyone stared and whispered as they passed. But they weren't afraid of what people thought, because hiding is useless. Put yourself out there. Do what you dream of doing.