-Pt.2- -dreams are forming-

After watching Ginny day after day, night after night Luna plucked up the courage to talk to Ginny. Shyly, Luna walked over to Ginny, blushing immensely, Luna just managed to slip out one word, ''Hey!'' Ginny looked at her. Luna hated the tension. What would she say? Ginny just smiled she replied ''Hello Luna!'' Luna giggled and smiled to herself and she simply skipped away Ginny was a small bit confused but she just took it as a compliment. That night, Luna lay on her bed in the girls ravenclaw dormitory. What should she do? How would she talk to Ginny? Should she ask her out now? Her mind was wandering around this dream world. It was 1:26 am so she ought to get to sleep, she pulled the rope on her lamp and the light went out.

The next day, and the day after that, and the day after that, Ginny and Luna continued to talk for the next couple weeks, their friendship growing stronger and stronger each day. Again Luna found herself lying in her bed alone. "Luna, would mind turning off your light we all ought to get to sleep now." , Asked Cho politely. So Luna pulled the rope on her lamp and again the light went out. Luna did all her best thinking and thought her deepest thought whilst in bed. She stared upwards looking at the rustic, timber bars that supported the bunk above her. Her mind was racing.Sleeping was a struggle for Luna. While she lay in her bed she often wondered what Ginny really thought of her.