-Pt.4- -Luna Love potion-

Luna watched as Ginny walked to the back of the line. What was the smell that she didn't recognise? Luna had no time to ponder as she was up next. Luna sniffed three times. "Its a history of magic and something else I don't recognise, but then there's chocolate." Did Luna not recognise a smell either? No way, she smelt Ginny, Ginny had this unmistakable scent from living in the countryside.

As soon as professor Slughorn had dismissed the class , the two girls grabbed their things and rushed to their next class, they avoided each other for the rest of the day. Not even making eye contact once. They ploughed their way through the rest of the day dreading the thought of seeing each other. 

Whilst Luna was trudging back through the mud from care of magical creatures she saw Ginny. Her stomach churned. Ginny was walking back from herbology. Ginny turned her head but quickly retreated as she saw Luna's face.Every time she saw Luna's face she would get so nervous. The pair lay in there beds so mad at themselves that they couldn't just hold each other's hand. Ginny, being a gryffindor, told herself that tomorrow would be the day.The day she plucks up the courage and as out Luna.