Station Germany

Some cafe in Germany

" So why you don't want to sign with us. You have been training under us for years. Why you don't want to sign with us. You can finally debut" The man sips on his cup of coffee looking at Kathrine who looks uninterested in anything he was saying. She is looking down at her cellphone.

" I don't think that I need to explain anything to you " unassuming she replies as she continues texting on her cellphone. "The training contract ended anyways " she adds as she raises her hand to the waiter signaling for the bill.

"Is it because of him?" He leans in intensely glaring at her. For once since she arrived she looks up from her cellphone to look at the man that was sitting across her. She couldn't believe the audacity the man had to bring up something that he was solely responsible for. She smiles to herself as she pulls out two cards from her purse.

The waiter picks up the credit card from the table leaving the other card still laying. The man's eyes travel from her to the card laying on the table. Let's say he didn't like what he was seeing

BLACK ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS CARD.

Krystal's POV

The flight felt extra longer than it was. With Jason snoring and Blake's deafening silence. It felt like both my ears were at war. Seems like I can only hear from the left ear for a while now. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing in 10 minutes....." The pilot announces our arrival in a foreign country. We as we were going down I could feel my heart rate going up. I don't know what I was getting excited for but I had a good feeling about this trip. Usually, I am anxious about new places but Germany is feeling different. Or maybe... 

"....Thank you for choosing American airlines " He ends his announcement as the flight attendants are preparing for landing. 

"Or maybe it's just the attitude pressure " I shrug at myself as Blake turns his head towards me without taking his eyes from his book. He has been reading it for good last 3 hours of the flight. He finally looks up from his book to look at me 

"Did you say something?" Blakes asks me as he over me at Jason who's peacefully sleeping on my shoulder. It made me realized that my right hand has gone numb. I try my best to move my right arm. After a good minute, I could again feel the blood circulation in my arms. However, when I try to move my hand Jason wakes up from the movement. He straights up on his seat while looking at me. I smile to myself thinking that I have to spend three weeks with these two idiots. To be honest I crying internally. Let's see where our fate takes us. 

The landing and picking up baggage didn't take too long for them. They step out of the airport trying to hail a cab. Blake was on his work to catch one. since he is the only one that speaks german. Jason and I stood there dumbfoundedly looking at Blake as he tries to charm the ab driver to take them to his house. Well, Blake's apartment house wasn't exactly in the city so no cab driver wanted to drive that far ut. However, seeing Blake speaking german was something that none of us two can't relate to. We did take french in school but if you left us alone in France i don't think either one of us can come out alive of there. or at least without being scammed for not knowing the native language. 

We continued to stare at his back for few more seconds before He turns around to looks at us.  He signaling for us to come near the cab. Looks like Blake's charm did work out. The boys quickly loaded the luggage as I take the back seat. Blake takes the passenger seat as Jason joins me at the back. We took off heading towards the apartment. The city of Berline was prettier than I thought. The people seemed the same but the vibe was different than the states. People seemed more elite here. I could see the European vibes from the cab window and weirdly the wind also smelled different. It was somehow felt fresher than the place I was from. 

"So what are we having for lunch ?" Jason cuts through my main character moment but I continue feeling the cold breeze on my face. I could feel Jason poking on my arm to get my attention. Not now Jason!

"What do you wanna have ?" Blakes speaks from the passenger seat. He was helping the driver to navigate as he said " The shortcut " through the city. 

"Suprise me " Jason smirks as he throws his cheesy lines at his brother. I break from my main character moment to look back at him filled with disgust. Sometimes I wonder how on earth are these two brothers. They are polar opposite to each other. Blake has always been the smart quiet kid that speaks logically. whereas on the other hand, Jason speaks the first thing that comes to his head. Also, he thinks he is funny which we all strongly disagree with. 

"Well ... I can cook... if you guys... " 

"NO !"

Both of us scream from the backseat. I think for I saw the driver flinch for a moment. Sorry, Sir! Blake and cooking don't go hand in hand. At least not in this lifetime. He might be the smartest guy I ever know but he doesn't understand the science behind cooking. The last time Blake tried to cook he almost set the stove on fire. And that's the story of how our families had a near-death experience. After which he was officially forbidden from entering the kitchen. 

"Not a cook, eh ?" The driver spoke in his german accent while laughing at our horrified expression. We looked back forth between him and Blake. He was raised his hands smiling through his embarrassment. The cab was filled with waves of laughter and small talks. 

We decided to just get some takeaways on our way home. After driving for few more minutes we pulled up in front of a small cafe and restaurant. According to blake, they have the best spaghetti in town. The cafe didn't have many people in as it was early evening. Jason and Blake stopped by the counter to place our order. As I made my way towards the washroom. I was walking slowly taking in the ambiance when  I saw a man and a woman of my age sitting in the corner

For some reason, I felt like I had seen the girl from somewhere but I couldn't put my finger on it. She was so pretty for a moment I caught myself staring at her. As I was trying to remember If I have seen her before. My thoughts were disrupted by the song that started playing faintly in the backgroup. They were playing... 

THEY WERE PLAYING MY FAVOURITE KPOP BAND. 

Kpop in Germany. Holyshit!

Subconsciously I start singing the lyrics as quickly as possible to not expose my inner fangirl out to the world. Without knowing I started singing along a little louder but it was okay since I was inside the restroom. Once I was done washing my hands I straight up to see myself in the mirror. 

I saw her standing behind me. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note 

I am keeping the initial chapters small so you guys could easily and quickly transition to the main theme of the story.  These chapters are small as they are just the introduction of the characters and their personality. Once we start catching up on the main storyline the chapters will get longer. Till then be patient everyone! Also, this is unedited! 

QOD: Who do you think is Krystal's favorite kpop band in real life? :P