CH 12 The Ex

Greyson POV Cody up top

It's been a couple weeks since Our fight and things have died down. I am getting more and more comfortable here at Blaine's house. He even finally gave in and let me gut the spare room to make it my own. I can tell he was shocked when he came home on Wednesday and I had painted the room a silvery grey. Now I just have to find the right stuff to decorate it. Blaine is now banished from the room until it's done so it can be a surprise. I can tell he still doesn't want me to have my own room but I got him to agree. It's only fair he has a workout room and an office so I deserve a room of my own too.

Work was rough on me last night we were so busy and I feel like I ran the whole night. Usually I get little breaks but not last night we were nonstop go go go and tonight will only be worse. Saturdays are by far the most packed Privilege ever gets which means we double from two to four bartenders which you think would help more than it actually does.

I'm laying on the couch watching a movie while Blaine is working out. He always tries to get me to work out with him but I usually only last twenty minutes when I do give in and run on the treadmill but he didn't even try today he knows how tired I am. I hear the front door open and I look up from my movie to see a man in a business suite in the entry way closing the door.

"Can I help you?." He looks over at me and smirks. "Yes I'm here to see my husband." I give him a scathing look for still calling Blaine his husband.

I go to get up but he puts his hand out to stop me. "No stay there I know the way, this house was built for me after all."

Ugh he is so annoying and such a little bitch. I wait for him to walk down the hall and quietly follow. I hear him in the workout room so I look through the cracked open door and listen to their conversation. I see Blaine shirtless and sweating glaring at Cody.

I hear the duche talking sweetly. "Blaine sweetie please get rid of the twink so we can talk. I need to talk to you about some things in private. I don't need the kid overhearing what I have to say."

Ugh this guy irritates me. I hear Blaine answer. "Cody this isn't your home anymore you can't just come here without calling ahead. And I will not ask Greyson to leave his home for your comfort."

I hear a scoff."You moved that child in here in the home you built for me."

"That's grand coming from you Cody you left me and this house a long time ago stop trying to act like it means something to you now." Yeah Daddy you tell him I think. I hear them moving and run back to the couch and try to look casual when my heart is racing.

Blaine and Cody walk in the living room and Blaine motions me to him. I get up and stand by his side as we both face Cody. "Cody please meet Greyson my boyfriend and Greyson this is Cody the ex I told you about." Blaine smiles sweetly at me and I give a small wave to Cody. If looks could kill I would be dead with the way this guy is looking at me. Of course this only makes me smile wider at him.

Even his voice irritates me when he talks."I told you Blaine I would like to talk in private not be introduced to your flavor of the week."

Blaine balls his fists at his sides and I wrap my arm around his waist and look up at him. "It's ok, you can go to your office I'm watching a movie anyways." I kiss Blaine's cheek and go sit on the couch and watch the tv but I'm not registering anything as they walk down the hall to Blaine's office. I looks up in time to see Blaine looking back at me with a wary look.

I am left to worry and fret with my own thoughts so I get up and pace the kitchen. Then I decide to go ease drop. I tip toe down the hall but this time the office door is shut. Shit oh well I stick my ear to the door and can make out some of the conversation. I hear the word Divorce a lot then Blaine yells and I hear every word. "Cody I am done talking about this. Do not push me I will see you in court and I am changing the locks today and all the security codes. If you just show up here again I will have you arrested for trespassing."