CH 9 Avoidance

Blaine--- Blaine above

I'm drinking more coffee trying to read the paper while pacing the kitchen. I can't help but be stressed, Greyson left before I woke up and I found a note on my bedside table saying he was going for a walk to think. I thought we would resolve this thing already but shortly after I got done working out I heard his motorcycle start and now it's long past noon and he still isn't back.

Should I call his mom? What if he isn't there that will only stress her out. Plus after last night I don't know how kindly she would take to a phone call from me. I don't even know what I was thinking last night. It was so easy talking to Debbie that I didn't even realize I was bearing my soul in the kitchen. That's exactly what it feels like when I talk about Cody and my marriage. It takes an emotional toll on me and last night I was relieved to just go to sleep with Greyson but now I realize that was selfish. I just just didn't want to fight. Now I wish we would have got this over with last night if we fight we fight at least by now we would have made up. I hope at least. I just wish I knew what he thought.

He played it so cool last night at his moms. Even when we got home he was quite but I thought he was just thinking and wanted to sleep on it. I thought this morning he would forgive me and it would be no big deal. Obviously he thinks it's more than it is. probably because I didn't tell him from the beginning.

It would have been so much easier to tell him from the beginning. I actually was that first night I met him I was going to tell him...

I was completely taken off guard when Greyson spoke next. "So I asked around and everyone says you don't date is that true ?"

Flabbergasted I just looked at him. Then I finally find my voice "I'm.." But Greyson cuts me off before I can say anything.

"You would be a perfect Daddy."

After that I never did tell him that the reason I hadn't dated anyone seriously was because I'm still married. The longer we spent time together the more it didn't even matter that I was legally still married. I didn't even give Cody a second thought. Greyson was a new start and I felt I had a new life.

Looking back there was a million times I could have told him. Hell I should have told him but he knows now and I will find out one way or another what he thinks because he has to come to work tonight he can't avoid me for long.
-----------
3:55 I watch Greyson walk to the employee lockers and that is pushing it for him to have time to get changed and get behind the bar. I'm sure he did on purpose so I don't have time to interrogate him. I let it go for now. I watch him behind the bar and he seems fine not sad or angry he is talking to customers and laughing.

I go back to my office and start going over paperwork again. I have been here since 2:00 because I was going crazy by myself at the house. Now that I finally know where Greyson is I feel myself relaxing and actually getting some work done.

Hours pass when I look back at the clock it's nearing midnight. Greyson must have already took his lunch and his first break already. Usually he takes both in my office with me. Sometimes we get takeout sometimes Greyson brings food but not tonight. He must still not want to see me.

I get up and stretch and walk back to the bar area and see Greyson working. It's only Thursday so he is making himself busy with cleaning glasses because most customers have gone home for the night. We have a few groups still here but no where near what Friday will be. I look for Sandra and she nods me over to her section of the bar.

"What's up Sandra?"

She smiles. "What's the matter boss and do not lie to me I know something's up with you and Greyson he has been off all night."

I narrow my eyes at her. "What do you mean off?" She puts her hands on her hips and cocks an attitude. "Don't be giving me dirty looks Boss I'm just callin it like I see it. He hasn't been his bouncy energetic self tonight."

I have known Sandra for close to ten years. She was my first hire here at the club and over the years a close friendship has formed. So I know she just wants me to be happy. I always find it easy to confide in her. "I might have screwed up and not mentioned that I am technically still married to Cody. I said something to his mom and he overheard it and freaked out and has been avoiding me ever since."

Sandra full on hits my arm hard. "Oww what was that for?" I look over to make sure Greyson isn't watching and see he's not.

She scolds me. "Boss you know better than to be keeping secrets you better make this right and soon. The more you let him think about it the more he is going make it worse in his head than it really is. No wonder he was whispering with Angel earlier. Ha I think you might have an Angry bouncer too." She laughs at my pain.

Oh great now Angel is going to give me a hard time too. ugh "Well I will deal with Angel when the time comes. It's not to busy go relieve Greyson I'm going to make him talk to me." She smiles at me and walks down to Greyson and whispers to him and points at me. I am ready for this. Maybe ?

I hope you guys are ready for the make up sex cumming your way.