CH 2 The Admission

Blaine's Office above

Blaine's POV--

Sitting at my desk I look at the clock and it's already after two am and I'm ready for the night to be finally over so I can go home and crawl into bed. I checked on Greyson a few times tonight and he fit in well with all the girls that flirted with him and even a guy or two checked him out and he played it up for all of them flirting just enough to get a good tip but not lead them on. It seemed I was right and his innocence won over a lot of my regulars. 

He seemed to get the hang of things quickly and was working hard and fast all night. Sandra didn't have anything negative to say so that's always a plus. I think he's a good fit here and I'm definitely going to hire him. It has been a special kind of hell the last couple of weeks having a bar tender quit with no notice. I'm going to have to remember to do something special for Angel for sending him my way in my time of need, maybe a bottle of his favorite tequila will show my thanks.

I hear a knock on my door and then Greyson pops his head in and I wave for him to come in. He sits in front of my desk, I watch as his leg jumps anxiously. "So how was your first night?" I question. He looks at me smiling brightly. "Good, Great actually thanks for the chance I really like it here and I made a ton in tips even after I tipped out the bouncers so that's a bonus." I'm pleased with his energetic answer, I wish I could be that energetic at two am after a shift. I reach over and hand him his paperwork to start officially and Greyson grabs it with a thankful smile. "Please fill it out and bring it back tomorrow do you have any scheduling conflicts if I put you down for 4 tens Thursday thru Sunday ?"

He beams at me "No that's perfect for me. I would love for that to be my schedule. I use to work swing shifts at my old job and this will be so much better. I just want to thank you again this was an amazing opportunity for me."

Sitting here looking at Greyson and listening to his beautiful cadence as he speaks I notice Im actually interested in him for the first time in a long time I actually feel like I want to get to know someone. That alone is a shock but he is just so young and for me to make a move now would be inappropriate now that I'm officially his boss. I don't want the headache of a one night stand with an employee or a relationship that is doomed, I have done that before and have no desire to go down that path again. I had a partner once but that was long time ago and it didn't work out well for me. But people change and I don't want to chance the heat ache again but damn Greyson almost makes me want to.

I was completely taken off guard when Greyson spoke next that I think I forgot to breath for a full minute. "So I asked around and everyone says you don't date is that true ?"

Flabbergasted at his boldness I just look at him and shake my head yes until I finally find my voice "I'm..not sure how to answer that I was Mar" But Greyson cuts me off in his excitement before I can finish my sentence.

"You would be a perfect Daddy." Greyson has pink cheeks again and damn he is so cute but I don't think I can be a sugar daddy no thank you kid I'm not that much older than you and I'm not stupid. I can't help the steel that comes out in my voice. "I'm sorry did I give you the impression I was loaded or willing to pay you for sex or companionship or whatever you call it?" Greyson pales and shakes his head no looking panicked. "Not that kind of Daddy. A leather Daddy you know bear/cub or daddy/boy kink it's a lifestyle... it's my lifestyle." He ends softly looking slightly uncomfortable at his admission.

Oh wow that's better but not by much. "Greyson" I start but he cuts me off  again and it's starting to frustrate me to be constantly interrupted in one conversation. "Just do some research you never know you might get off on it." With that he's out the door like his ass is on fire and I'm just staring at his ass as he leaves. His fine little round ass.

I shake the dirty thoughts out of my head. Well that was an interesting conversation but I can't say Greyson doesn't peak my interest and maybe it is time I try something new. Maybe this is something that can give me a taste of dating again without the full commitment. I go to my computer and go online to do some research. An hour later my mind is processing things like houseboys, bondage, age play, and Daddy Kinks. I have learned there are various levels of kink some full time some part time and some one time things people are into.

Also there are many different levels of age play which I'm sure is what Greyson was referring to. Age play is pretty hard core BDSM some guys like wearing diapers, I just can't see Greyson doing something like that. Then What the hell do I know about the kid, he could just like to call his lovers Daddy I have no clue. Though the thought of Greyson being my boy has my boner back with a vengeance and I have to move my cock down so it isn't pressing against my zipper painfully anymore.

I'm thinking of how to let little Greyson know I might be interested when I look at the clock and it's three thirty in the morning. Fuck the last hour went by in a blink of an eye and I've had a long day my eyes hurt and my back aches. Fuck it sucks getting old. I know its time to go I won't get anymore accomplished tonight. I go out my back entrance and lock up for the night. I turn around and sitting on some cartons in the alley is Greyson. Oh shit I think my dick is going to break in its confines tonight for sure.

Greyson

Oh shit he thinks I'm waiting for him. "Hello Greyson". I look up and tell Blaine "I swear I'm not waitin for you." Even though I kinda was but he doesn't need to know that. He laughs and damn it's such sexy masculine sound. "Haha ok.....do you need a ride?" Aww his voice is throaty and a such a fucking huge turn on I groan. And now I'm hard shit I need to get it together. I spit out "No my friend said he would be here after he got off work."

Blaine looks at me for a second "Greyson it's not a problem let me take you home. Please?" How can I say no when the big man said please. So I agree and text my friend Avery not to worry about the ride. Then Blaine throws me for a loop. "I'm starving would you like to have dinner with me Greyson?"

I can't help but think score for me and I'm trying not to show just how excited I am but I'm sure I failed with the wide smile on my face. "Sure but not much is open this early Blaine." He just looks at me and smiles wide like he just got a present. "We can go to my place I'm a great cook you won't regret it." I'm thinking score again damn a Daddy that can cook that's a find. I know I'm failing at not sounding super eager but I try d tone it down anyways and just say "Sure" as nonchalantly as possible can but inside I'm ecstatic.

Blaine waves for me to follow him to his car and it's not a snobby car like I kind of thought he would drive. It's a nice Dodge Challenger it's sleek and black and I get in the passenger seat and close the door in awe at the butter soft leather seats. It's just me and him in the car and all I can smell is him and his colagne is to die for and he smells of all man and I cant enough of it. He hasn't started the car yet he's just looking at me finally he says "Are you gunna buckle up?." Oh Duh, so I buckle up and he smirks while starting the car and then we are off into the night. I can't wait for what tonight has in store.

So this is the chapter 2 I'm super excited please let me know what you think. Vote or Comment.