CH 10 Lets makeup

Greyson PS Angel above

I snuck out of the house this morning before Blaine had a chance to wake up. It has to be lunch time now and I'm still walking aimlessly in his little country neighborhood trying to get my thoughts straight.

He is keeping secrets for me and that just enrages me. In our lifestyle I have to trust Blaine otherwise I could never give myself to him in the way that is satisfying for both of us. He smashed that trust and I don't know what to think or question right now. What else has he neglected to tell me. Does he have a love child hiding somewhere too. It would be just my luck if he did.

I can't believe he made me feel like a fool in front of my mother. Which I should probably call or go see her soon. I know she was caught off guard quit a bit last night and I feel awful for making her worry because I know she is worrying. I'm her only baby boy as she points out often enough and I know she worries about me often.

It's not like I have told Blaine all my deep dark secrets but I don't have anything big like still being married that I have hidden from him. I feel like he doesn't trust me. If he doesn't trust me then what am I doing moving in with him? What am I doing having the kind of relationship I have with him? Questions, to many questions to deal with.

I hate that my mind just keeps going in circles. I can feel the tension in my body vibrating the more I think about Blaine's omission. I could barely fall asleep last night and when I did it wasn't a peaceful rest. It is making me antsy and I have to get away.

Walking doesn't seem to be doing anything to relieve my stress I need to ride. I walk back to the garage and start up my bike. I feel the rush as I rev the engine and pull onto the street. This is what I need, to be free, to ride, and let the stress melt away.

Riding has always been my escape. The winding twisting country road is peaceful and finally I feel my mind calm as I take each curve and bend in the road. This is what I needed the wind on my face and road in front of me this is my therapy.

---------

I have been riding for a good hour before I decide to head to Angels place. He and I went to school together but he was two years ahead of me and he is three years older than me but still one of my best friends.

I was rather obviously gay in high school and Angel was my protector. Angel was on the football team and he is big like 6'3 255 big. He has a Mexican temper but if you know him he is one of the nicest guys in the world unless you piss him off. He has the prettiest green eyes you have ever seen but with the name Angel he had to be tuff. He wasn't out in school but he still had my back if anyone fucked with me. He was like the big brother I never had. Even after he graduated I was so much a part of the football team crowd no one got away with messing with me.

I knock on Angel's apartment door and he opens it and he can tell just by looking at me that something is wrong. "What's wrong Mijo?" He says sadly and ushers me to the couch where we sit. I tell him everything on my mind about me and Blaine and he is really supportive.

"Mijo you just have to trust Blaine. I was there I saw how much it killed him when Cody left and even worse when he moved on a month later." I smile tiredly at Angel. " I do feel bad for Blaine and sad he got his heart broken I just wish he was more upfront with me."

"Ok Mijo we have to get ready for work and you need to give the Hefe a break." As he changes I go grab a granola bar to eat out of the kitchen. We walk to the parking lot together and I get on my bike and he follows in his old motorcycle all the way to work. We get there with five minutes to spare and rush to the lockers to have and start our shifts.

It's later in the night when I first see Blaine he just looks at me while I work. We are rather slow tonight and I run to McDonalds for my lunch and when I get back to work it's not even 10 minutes later I see Sandra and Blaine talking on her side of the bar. It looks serious I see her hit Blaine's arm and can't help but laugh. I see them look over at me and I get busy cleaning off already clean glasses.

A short time later Sandra comes and tells me to go to Blaine's office she can cover the bar. I walk down the hallway extra slowly and knock on the door I haven't knocked since that first night I usually just barge in like I own the place.

I hear "Come in." I walk in heart racing to see Blaine looking stoic more stoic than the situation calls for. "Hey Sandra said you wanted to see me?.

"Yeah we are slow tonight so your off for the night." I look him right in the eye "Ok is that all you wanted to see me for Sandra could have told me that herself."

Blaine sighs and looks at me beseechingly "No baby that isn't all. Why did you run out this morning? Tell me what's going on in that pretty little head of yours and what is it going to take to make this situation right? Tell me Greyson I will do anything for you."

I think I really do before I answer him,"Why are you still married? Why didn't you tell me from the beginning? Do you have any kids and what the hell happened between you and Cody?" I say his name in complete disgust.

I can see Blaine flinch when I say his name so venomously but he still answers me. "Well simply put the reason we are still married is Because Cody is an attorney therefor he has a great divorce attorney because of his connections and he dragging the case on over money. No I don't have any kids." He stops and I prod for more. "What about why you didn't tell me and why you guys broke up?"

He sighs frustratedly. "I was going to tell you that first night you so brazenly asked why I didn't date but you cut me off with the Daddy stuff and you know the rest. I really wish I could tell you why Cody and I ended but honestly I don't know we got together and we struggled he was in law school I was opening a bar and losing money every month we had nothing but we were happy. Then a couple years later he got an amazing job and the bar started turning a good profit and Cody wanted out of the city so I built him his dream house in the country I thought we were doing great. Then out of nowhere I come home one night or morning around 4 am and Cody has all his stuff packed and moved I can tell by the empty walls when I walk in he took down all his paintings. I see him waiting for me at the kitchen table and he says the country life isn't for him and we don't even have a marriage anymore that we never see each other and he got an apartment in the city and hands me divorce papers. He walked out that night and I didn't even try to stop him. I really thought if I gave him space he would see reason and come home but a month later he had a guy moved into his apartment and I knew it was over but I couldn't move on I was mourning my marriage."

I want to cry for Blaine's heartbreak and I want to puke because I am now living in that horrible mans dream house. I do neither instead I get up and go sit on Blaine's lap and kiss him softly and he kisses me back with fever. When we pull apart he is breathing hard and I tell him. "I forgive you lets go home we have makeup sex to get to." Blaine visible relaxes and let's a small chuckle escape. "Nothing sounds better baby."

Ok so makeup sex will be in the next chapter. Thanks for reading and voting it inspires me to right more and faster.