CH 3 The Chemistry

Greyson's POV--

Blaine is driving towards a nice part of town as I stare out the window silently. We pass large gates and tall fenced in luxury homes and I know it's not a cheap area we are traveling in. We pull into a three car garage attached to a nice big house not to far out of town, it's where you can't see your neighbors kind of area and I already love it. I can tell it's probably peaceful here.

We get out and walk through the garage into the house and walk into a manly looking kitchen. I see all white appliances and nice clean counter tops not alot of color but a clean looking kitchen none the less. I look to Blaine and he points to the counter where there are two bar stools so I jump on one and wait. Blaine's looking in the fridge and bending over to get something out of it. All I can think is wow nice ass even in his dress slacks you can tell it's tight and perfect.

Blaine looks at me. "So how does spaghetti sound?" I'm thinking I would be happy with anything right now but I just nod to Blaine I'm so happy I'm afraid I might squeal if I talk.

He sets to work at the stove and I'm just watching him cook when without even looking at me he says "So talk to me about your lifestyle are you 24/7 or just part time with the whole Daddy Kink thing?"

I can't help but smile I know he's interested now and I'm super excited but my over eagerness can put some people off so I try to reel it in some before I answer. "Well it all depends on the guy I'm seeing really I only ever have had one serious relationship that was with a Daddy and he was an experienced Daddy and whenever we were together I was his boy. Whether we were at home or in public I always addresses him as Daddy but some people only use it in the bedroom, so really it's all personal preference."

This is where I get a little stuck, how do I explain it all without putting him off the idea before he even gives it a chance. I can tell I have been quite for too long by the awkward silence we fall into. Blaine looks over his shoulder at me reassuringly still cooking "Go on". So I try explaining more as best I can. "We lived together for two years and I called him Daddy it was a turn on for both of us but it was more than that it was comforting and reassuring for me to know he would take care of me and my needs and I guess me calling him Daddy and him call me his boy solidified that for us."

I think back to Jeff my first Daddy. He was so experienced in the life that I never even had to do anything but follow the rules. He taught me everything I know about kinks and BDSM, but for some reason explaining to Blaine it's not coming out right. If he is interested I can finally have a new Daddy and I don't want to mess this up.

With that thought in mind I'm strumming with nervous but excited energy and tell Blaine real fast with no filter all I can about being my Daddy. "He made the rules for our relationship down to my bedtime and what I would wear, he took care of me and I loved it. I don't think I could ever go back to a standard boyfriend again I get so much structure and I feel so loved with a Daddy/Boy relationship. Everything I do anyways is kind of childish anyways because of my age but I love playing up even little things like this." I stick just the nail of my thumb in my mouth and do an exaggerated suck and pull it out . Blaine's watching me from the stove finishing the cooking. "Stuff like really turned him on and I loved the power it gave me that I could do something so simple and get such a heated response it's a heady thing."

Now done cooking Blaine brings over two plates and some water and sets one in front of me before he takes a seat in the stool to the right of me. I take a bite of the food and it is delicious he wasnt lying he can really cook. Blaine looks up from his plate at me "So it's like being a Dad but you have sex?"

"Fuck No!! that's not it, not really I do things myself" and I air quote when I say "Daddy" would just oversee everything and make sure everything was done correct and if not he would punish me or reward me it's all about balance and structure."