The Real Story

For Mason
I love you very much and I'm happy I have you in my life. Because of you I can love again. I can't wait to see where our story takes us.

After Luca passed the days turned to weeks and weeks to years. It's been 13 years since I've said goodbye to Luca. I knew it wasn't the last time I would see him but now I have to live alone. I will never find love again I thought to myself. I was wrong....

Hey everyone my name is Scott aka Alberto in this story. Luca was my Ex boyfriend Steve that I lost in December of 2008. This is our story. How we met how we loved and what I lost. This was the hardest thing I've ever done and I couldn't have done it without the help from someone very special to me.

I met someone reading a story and we became friends almost immediately. As we talked about his life and Steve's life I wrote this story. Slowly as we talked I found myself falling in love with him. I was to afraid to say anything because he meant so much to me. Little did I know we both felt the same way.

I never thought I would find love again till I met you Mason. You've helped me realize it's ok to find love again. I know Steve would approve of you and I'm glad I get to call you my boyfriend. We have our own story to write let's see where it goes?

In memory of Steve
a love found and love lost