First Date

Giulia paced back and forth on the beach waiting for Alberto to come back. Frustrated she puts her hands to her face and screams into them. Hearing a sudden splashing in the water she looks up to see Alberto walking out of the water holding Luca in his arms. Panic consumes her as she runs towards Luca and Alberto before she can say anything Alberto tells her to be quite he’s sleeping with a small smile. She looks up at hims and asks is everything ok with you two? Alberto smiles and says he knows my true feelings he knows that I love him. Walking up the beach towards Lucas house he whispers Luca hun your home. Luca nuzzles his face into the crook of Albertos neck and says take me with you and falls back asleep.

Alberto looked at Giulia and said were going home I guess. She smiled and said if you hurt him again it will be the last thing you do. He didn’t know if he should be scared or not secretly she terrified him. Trying to smile he looks at her and says Giulia I would rather die than hurt Luca again I love him too much. With that he turned and walked towards his apartment smiling as he looked down to his arms seeing a very sleepy Luca his Luca.

Once inside the apartment Alberto put Luca on the bed and tried to stand up only to be pulled back down to the bed. Alberto please stay Luca asked looking at him with very tired eyes. How could I say no to you he smiled picking up Luca and laying down. Without a second thought Luca wrapped around Alberto and slowly fell asleep Alberto whispered I love you Luca then kissed his forehead. Before closing his eyes he heard Luca whisper I love you to. With that both boys fell asleep holding each other. 

TIMESKIP*

2 weeks after Alberto found Luca and brought him home their love grew to a new level. Alberto thought it wasn’t possible to love anyone as much as he loved Luca and he had a special night planned for him. 

A: Hey what are you doing tonight?

L: Nothing probably going to see this cute guy I know

A: oh. Wait who’s this cute guy?

L: someones jealous haha

A: what no I just wanted to know is all

L: Its you dumb ass your the cute guy. Your lucky your cute you know that

A: Awww you love me and you know it

L: Do I know it? Yes Yes I do. 

A: can you dress up some before you come over I wanna take you somewhere special 

L: Dress up? Is this like a date?

A: Yes Luca would you go on a date with me tonight?

L: OMG YES 

A: Ill pick you up at 7 be ready. 

Luca sat on his bed completely shocked this was his first date Alberto asked me on my first date. GIULIA, Luca screamed busting through his door she yelled what’s wrong? Luca looked shocked for a small second he thought she was going to kill him. Smiling he looked upon at her and said Alberto asked me out on a date. Giulia looked at him and said I thought you were dying jerk face. Laughing he asked what do I wear? Anything you want its your date do you know what he’s going to wear? No he just said to dress nice.

Three hours later there was a knock on the door. Luca started to panic causing Giulia to laugh as she went down the stairs to get the door. Standing there in a Purple shirt and tie stood Alberto. Giulia smiled and invited him in. Luca is up stairs getting ready he should be done soon. T-thanks Alberto stuttered trying to not look nervous Sighing Giulia said look Alberto I'm sorry if I made you nervous its just Luca is very special to me I don’t want to see him hurt. Alberto smiled and looked up Giulia I promise I'm not going to hurt him I did that once and it killed me. I really do love Luca you can trust me. The sound of someone coming down the steps drew the attention of Alberto and Giulia. Looking up Albertos jaw dropped softly giggling Luca said he must like it stopping at the second step. Alberto stood up and walked across the room grabbing Lucas hand to help him down the last two steps. Luca, Alberto started you look beautiful. Laughing Luca said you look hot yourself. Giulia sat there with a look of yuck on her face. Ok boys she started get out go on your date. 

Luca and Alberto headed out of the house and towards Albertos truck. Opening the door for Luca he helped him in the truck. Getting in himself he looked at Luca and said are you ready to go? Luca shook his head and they drove off.

When they arrived at the restaurant Alberto opened the door for Luca and held out his hand. Slowly Luca reached out and took his hand and walked towards the door smiles where plastered across both boys faces. Once the started up the walkway to the restaurant you could hear people talking and see them pointing at Luca and Alberto. Looking down Luca looked towards Alberto expecting him to pull his hand away but only held tighter. Looking down Alberto smiled and said its ok hun let them talk I don’t care what they say.

*TIME SKIP*

After dinner both boys made their way back to Albertos apartment. So do you wanna go home or stay with me tonight? Luca smiled and said I wanna go with you I don’t want this night to end. Making their way into the apartment they sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Pick anything you want Luca. Luca smiled and picked a Disney movie. 

Both boys sat on the couch holding each other like the world was ending. Slowly they both fell asleep Luca leaning against Albertos shoulder and Albertos head resting on Lucas. The future looked good and both boys knew they loved each other.