The Accident

As everyone was clapping and cheering Alberto noticed a lady screaming for help from the Pool room. Without thinking he took off running towards the door with Luca following close behind. Alberto screamed get my Medic Kit now. Alberto and Luca both without thinking dove into the pool and swam towards a small boy at the bottom of the pool. As both boys started to get out of the pool with the boy they heard gasps from everyone In the room. They looked at each other before realizing what they just did. Luca started to panic but Alberto started to car for the boy by doing CPR thing to get the boy to breath again. After what seemed like ages the boy started to cough up pool water and started to crying. His mother ran to Alberto and Luca and hugged them You saved my baby she cried thank you both so much. 

Alberto and Luca sat there for a few minutes before looking up still in their sea monster forms. The room was silent Luca started to cry fearing they would be hurt or worse killed. Alberto stood up pulling Luca to his chest before saying please just let us leave we won’t bother anyone we will leave and never come back. Slowly the fire Chief made his way towards both boys he smiled saying its alright Sireni you're safe here. Both boys looked shocked and he walked towards the water reaching in pulling out an orange scaled hand. One by one other firefighters did the same. The chief said here in Portorosso were accepted you don’t have to hide.

After everyone was dried off they moved back into the ballroom and started dancing again this time the band was replaced by a DJ. Songs like cotton eyed Joe played which was one of Albertos favorite he jumped up and started dancing Luca who was in complete shock just stared at him. When the song ended Alberto made his way back to Luca and sat down pulling him onto his lap. I didn’t know you could dance like that Luca said staring at Alberto. I love to dance he said it makes me feel free. 

The night continued without any problems Music played and people danced. Both boys were considered heroes for saving the little boy. In doing so they found out they were not alone but a whole new family opened up to them. As they made their way to the hotel room Alberto smiled carrying a very tired very asleep Luca. Once inside Alberto changed out of his uniform before taking Lucas suit off. He put Luca on the bed and crawled in to bed beside him pulling him in he whispered I love you Luca. As Albertos eyes closed he heard Luca whisper I love you too Berto.

In that moment everything was perfect. Finally they had each other and neither boy would ever let go. Tonight they were Boyfriends and it was perfect.