Stay

"Stay" He mumbled into my neck as the door closed behind us to his house. The last few times we'd been out I'd told my self I would slow thing a little. We'd had fun, fooled around and had our fair share of orgasms along the way, but I felt like staying the night and waking up with each other all of the time would become too relationship-y too quickly; and I was paranoid about being a rebound.

His hands pinned either side of me, making it pretty tricky to escape anyway. "I hate the thought of you leaving again"

I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting him know I wasn't going anywhere. He picked me up and held my legs around him as he walked us further into the building. He headed into the kitchen and placed me down on the counter in front of him. He stood up straight and ran his hand through his hair as I leant back on my hands a little, my legs still wrapped around his waist.

"You're so fucking hot" he smiled and I playfully bit my lip and pulled him closer with my heels. He chuckled as he leant forward to kiss me again and I fumbled for his belt between us. He quickly got the message and stood back reaching under my skirt and discarding my underwear and pushed the material of my dress up. He placed his thumb on my clit and slowly began to tease me. "I'm not going any further until you promise you'll stay the night" he circled painfully slowly as he watched my face.

"I promise" I smiled and he dipped his thumb inside of me and I gasped.

"And you'll let me make you breakfast, and we'll have a civilised morning together?" He cocked his head to one side withdrawing and circling again but with much more speed.

"Yes! Yes I promised" he smiled and looked proud of his achievement as his thumb worked magic.

"Good!" He stopped and tugged his underwear's down a little pulling me to the edge of the counter before raising and slowly filling me. "Fuuuck"

"Argh, that feels so fucking good!" I called as I sat up slightly snd wrapped my body around him. Our lips wrestled as his hips pumped slowly at first, then increasing with speed as he leant me back a little and used my hips as leverage. I felt my body warm and tighten around him as he hit all of the perfect places within me, as I came he pulled out and I whined slightly at the loss of him.

"Fuck, sorry." His thumb gently circled my clit again. "You felt so fucking good and, um, well, condoms are in my wallet, in my jacket which is... two seconds" he panted slightly before reaching across to where he'd thrown his jacket and returning with a condom in hand.

"Don't say sorry!" I sat up and pulled his face for a kiss as he sheathed himself and swirled his hips again, slowly filled me once more. He led me back this time though and traced his hand down from my shoulder across my neck and along my chest, pinching my nipple as he thrust. "Oh fuck! Peter, that's so" his hips snapped and I clung the best I could to the counter "fucking" his fingers pinched again "good!" I came hard and he practically growled before holding himself deep and coming hard.

We stayed for a moment panting a little, before he gather me up and helped me down from the counter on shaky legs. "Head up to bed, I'll clean up down here and be there in a second" he kissed me and playfully slapped my ass as I skipped upstairs to his room. I stripped and curled up in bed, and was asleep before I knew it. The last few times I'd been at his I'd been really paranoid about leaving I hadn't dared enjoy how comfy his bed was, and I'd ended up being home far too late. I was knackered and comfy. I only stirred a few times in the night, once when he joined me and whispered that he wished I was in his bed every night, and once when I rolled over and snuggled into him and wished I was with him every night.

In the morning he woke first, and woke me by slipping his hand over my hip and pulling me close against him. I snuggled back into him, and he kissed my neck. "Waking up with you is just what I needed" I felt him smile and his hands slipped between my legs.

"Mmm, me too" I hummed at his fingers worked magic. We spent the morning slowly exploring each other. It was a stark contrast from the quick and hard on the counter last night. I felt connected to him, totally comfortable with our every move.

After a shower together we sat at the dining table eating breakfast. He made toast and I nibbled at my piece, the sun streaming into the kitchen, I watched him as he shuffled with the Newspaper, his hand resting on my thigh beside him. He put the paper down and sipped his coffee looking over at me, catching me staring.

"I'm really glad I stayed" I smiled and leant over for a kiss.

"I am too," he pulled my chair closer to him and squeezed my leg "I like my life with you in it, the more you're around the better everything feels" he put his finger under my chin and made me look at him. "I'm going to say this and I don't expect anything back." He paused slightly "I'm falling in love with you" his hand now cupping my jaw. "I'd been so unhappy for a good while, and then a year ago when Marishka and I split properly I wasn't enjoying anything. Then you popped into my life, and I saw light again. The last few months I've felt like me, and it's because of you" he smiled and kissed me "I love you" he repeated as our lips parted.

"I love you too" I managed as I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. "I really do" I got up from my chair and sat in his lap needing to be as close to him as I could.