New beginnings

He sat down on the edge of the bed and I knelt straddling his hips. His hands were all over me, in my hair, running down my back then cupping my ass and pulling me down onto him. My breath hitched at the feeling of him hard beneath me. His hands slipped up my back and under my top gathering the material as he went, he broke our kiss and he lifted my tshirt. His eyes quickly darted to my lace bralet before his lips were back, this time down my neck and along my collar bone.

My head dropped back as his lips felt like fire on my skin. He stopped briefly and quickly pulled his tshirt over his head, his lips now lower, his fingers skimmed my nipples through the lace and he looked up, blue eyes shining.

"Is this ok?" He asked. I wanted to scream of course it was, he could pretty much do what ever he fucking liked to me right now, but I bit my lip and nodded as his lips and hands freed my boobs and his tongue darted across each nipple, his fingers playing with the other as he sent jolts of electricity thought me. I pulled him off slightly and removed my bra, before getting off of his lap and kneeling in between his legs. I ran my fingers from his knees up his thighs before pausing on his belt. I looked up at his face to see weather to stop or not, taking all of him in at the same time. His body was toned, he had a slight tan and a perfectly sexy amount of chest hair. I decided that he would stop me if it was too much too soon and traced my fingers along the waist band of his pants, he watched me, eyes wide, lips parted, sexy as fuck look on his face. I returned to his belt and gently set about undoing it, I felt his dick hard as rock under his jeans, and did my best to accidentally rub my hands across him several times. Belt undone, fly open he stopped me and led me back down on the bed. I worried I'd gone too far but he now spent a moment retuning the gesture and removing my shorts.

He tossed them to one side and I led before him on his new bed, in his new house, in this very new relationship. I had a slight feeling of vulnerability, led out, him watching me, but before I had a chance to let the thought settle his lips were back.
We made out as his hands explored my body - He slowly became more courageous as his hands dipped between my legs, gently teasing me over the lace of my underwear. I did my best to feel for him too, massaging him through his fly. He rolled me fully into my back and knelt beside me as he pulled my panties off, I lifted slightly to help him and pulled around his neck. I need to feel him close to me now, I was struggling with the going slow and needed to feel him.

I dragged his jeans down the best I could as he kept me pinned to the bed with most of his upper body. His fingers now bringing me to the edge, long, skilled, I writhed under him as my body came alive. I wrapped my fingers around his length at my side - boy he was big! My pussy throbbed at the thought as his fingers curled once more and I lost my breath for a moment.

"God, you're so fucking sexy." He smiled as his fingers slowed, his thumb resting on my clit made slow circles. I gently moved my hand up and down his rock hard dick and silently begged him to take this the final step. He removed his hand and placed one either side of me, moving to cover my body with his. I tried to lie still and not look too desperate, I wrapped my arms around him above me and kept my legs flat on the bed.

"You're not too bad your self!" I teased my hands through his hair, and down the length of his body, he squirmed as I playfully scraped his ribs and his dick rubbed deliciously on my clit.

"I've not done this is in a very long time" He spoke quietly in between kisses on my neck "I've not been with anyone in months and I've not been with someone new in nearly 20 years" he was being honest, that was good.

"I don't think you forget how" I smiled, and took hold of his head focusing him on me "we don't have to go any further if you don't want to" I kept still and waited for his reaction. He smiled warmly and moved away to fumble in his drawer, he opened a fresh box of condoms and found a foil. He knelt up slightly and looked a little shaken trying to undo the wrapper. I got to my knees and took it from him, and he released a slow breath as he watched me.

"Thank you" he smiled. "I'm really fucking nervous, fuck" he stopped his sentence as I smoothed the condom down his straining cock. He reached forward for me and pulled my legs around him, he stayed on his knees and I straddled his lap letting him line him self up with me "really fucking nervous but there's no way I'm going to stop anything with you" he gently held and guided me down onto him and let me take my time.

"Fuck me, you're fucking huge" I couldn't help but let out in a whisper as he filled me more than I'd ever been. I felt him smile into my neck, pressure from his hand on the small of my back kept me down hard onto him and I stilled as low as I could and took a deep breath.

"You ok?" He looked back at me and before swivelling his hips slightly.

"I'm fucking brilliant!" I panted "you ok?"

"Better than you'd ever believe" he kissed me deeply as our bodies ground together. We started slow, my legs wrapped around his hips as he knelt under us, he carefully changed things around as he pulled me under him keeping himself deep the whole time. I clawed at his shoulders as he thrust deeper than before, taking my breath away.

"Fuck!" I called out as his pace increased. He pulled my leg high on his body and I wrapped it around encouraging each thrust. "That's so fucking good" I mumbled in his ear as his head dropped to my shoulder. His body was close against me in every way, his public bone rubbing perfectly against my clit and the friction from outside and in had me coming undone once again.

"Oh, god that's good," he growled as I came, I felt my body grip him and a few thrusts later he groaned into my neck as he filled the condom. He held himself onto his forearms above me and kissed me gently as we both came back to reality. "That was perfect" he said as he looked me in the eyes. He looked tired, it had been a busy day.

"It really was"

He rolled off and sorted the condom before snuggling me into his side and covering us with the duvet. I drifted off content, satisfied and ridiculously happy.