Church

The next morning I woke to the bed empty and him already in the shower. I checked to try and find some of my clothes when he came back into the bedroom, towel slung low on his hips, wet hair, sexy as sin!

"Good morning" he smiled

"Morning. You're up early" I flopped back down on to the bed

"I am. I kinda have to be out in a bit"

"Shit. Sorry. I'll Umm... I can..." I fumbled around trying to find my clothes.

"Stop. I'm not kicking you out. I have to meet the kids at church. We've been trying to keep it a constant, they haven't been back in the city for a while and are looking forward to seeing their friends and I kinda feel like I need a moment too"

"Feel like you have some repenting to do?" I gave a cheeky smile

"Not at all. I feel very blessed and have some thanking to do" he leant down and kissed me.

"You're welcome to stay until I get back, it's in the park not far, I'd be a few hours tops."

"No I should get home anyway. I guess I wasn't planning on sleeping over, I've not got any clean clothes."

"If I'm honest I'm not sure where many of my clean clothes have got to!" He looked at the piles of wardrobe boxes.

He found me a clean T-shirt to borrow and We quickly got ready together. I could spend every second with him. Everything felt easy. He dressed in an open shirt and dress pants, I slipped my hand inside his open collar and along his shoulder as we quickly finished some breakfast.

"This has been fun" I smiled

"It has" he grinned and leaned over for a kiss. I made sure my things were quickly packed and headed out before him.

"So now you left his bed for him to go and spent time with his wife and kids" Dan was in a bitchy mood.

"Ex wife"

"Still. Just play it safe Soph. I know what you're like and I don't want to see you getting hurt at all"

"Trust me that's not my plan! It was good fun last night. Very good fun!" I added with a head tilt

"Oh yeah? Multiple moments of good fun?" He winked

"Definitely. So that's got to be worth something right! I can keep him hanging around even if it's just for a good shag every now and then" we chuckled and I felt Dan chill slightly. If I went into this with the expectation of fun and orgasms and not much else then anything else would be a bonus.

Peter: Conscious cleared ;) when do I get to see you again? x

Me: whenever you like. I'm not up to much at the moment really. Press is all Zooms at home and I've not got much until after the summer. Let me know when you're free and I'll be around x

Peter: the kids are back to the Hamptons tomorrow - I'm filming in the day but can be free any evening next week. Any day best? x

We arranged to meet for a quiet dinner mid-week at a friend's restaurant in the hopes that we wouldn't be spotted. I didn't want to be labelled as the person that had split his marriage- it had only been in the press a matter of moments and no matter how much they both reported that they'd not been together for a good while, being the first person out with one of them wouldn't look good in the press.

I wore a simple dress and my hair loose, I walked to the restaurant in the hopes that it would calm my nerves and it meant I could leave a little earlier and not be pacing at home. When I arrived he'd just got there and was talking to the waitress explaining he was meeting someone.

"And here she is" he smiled and tucked his arm around my waist. He kissed my cheek, told me I looked stunning and held me close to his side as the girl had a look of recognition form across her face.

"Hi" I spoke to the girl looking through the bookings. "I rang and spoke to Jake earlier, there should be a table sorted for 'Sophia' somewhere out of the way" she checked again and found it with a nod.

"Yep, got you. Sorry, let's head this way" she showed us through towards the back of the restaurant into a quiet corner. "This ok for you guys?"

"Perfect, thank you"

Peter held my chair out for me as I sat down, like a proper gentleman and asked for water to be brought to the table.

"Is Sophia your full name then, Or a way of hiding a little?" He asked.

"Defo a way of hiding. Just plain Sophie on my birth certificate but if I'd tried anything else as a pseudonym I would forget it within minutes" I chucked. "Have you ever made something up to try and lay low?"

"I have not. To be honest, I've never had to think about keeping out of the press before." He said as he looked at the wine list.

"I'm sorry" I felt bad now for being the person to make him hide.

"God, no I didn't mean it like that." He put the menu down and held my hand across the table "it's quite fun, don't you think - I kinda like being in quiet corners with you" he pulled his chair around the table so he was sat at 90 degrees to me and rested his hand on my knee under the table as he leant over and kissed me. "I'm not hiding you" he smiled his hand moving to my cheek "I'm hiding with you" he kissed me again and I melted into the moment.