The Truth

Amy's POV

I looked at Niall desperately trying to get his words out of him.

"Tell me what?" I asked again, trying to make eye contact with him, but he kept his sight on the ground.

"I-I..." He kept stuttering and awkwardly shifting from foot to foot.

"You what?" I asked as calmly as I could, but since I was about to explode with suspense, it wasn't that calm.

"I love you, Amy." He finally looked me in the eyes.

I feel my jaw drop.

I quickly slam the door to regain myself.

He, Niall Horan, said he loved me. He said he loved me, Amy!

I quickly reopened the door. He was standing there with a confused look on his face and his eyebrows knitted together.

"I am so sorry. I guess I couldn't handle it," I felt blown back by his words. He looked at me with his ocean blue eyes.

"Niall, I love you too." He smiled, grabbed me by the hips, and kissed me passionately. This all felt so right, just so surreal.

I look at him in his big eyes. It seemed like all of the sadness, anger, and whatever was bad in him had disappeared.

His eyes looked an entire shade lighter. I kissed him again, smiling at him.

Niall's POV

I felt happier with Amy. She was the underdog who finally got the guy.

I pulled her in for a hug that was just so long awaited.

We walk inside her house and both sat down. She starts to play with my hair and I started to play with hers.

"So, Amy, want to go get something to eat?" I smile at her and she smiles back.

I drove her to a pizzeria not to far from her house. We order a pepperoni pizza and take it to a park to have a picnic.

When we finished, Amy decided to play a game of tag together. It was a childish guesture, but it held a lot of sentimental value to it.

I laid her on the ground and whispered, "will you

"I will always love you, princess." She smiled and kissed my lips gently. We playfully started to fight. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes as she tried to push me off of her. I started to laugh at her weak attempts to push me off. "I'm not getting off until you kiss me!" I say winking at her. She shyly smiles and her cheeks turned a bright shade of red. "I really love you Amy." I say looking at her eyes. "And I really love you too Niall."

Isabella's POV

I looked at them as they playfully fought each other. Niall never did that with me. I started to feel angry. I felt the tears push on my eyes. Before I knew it, tears ran down my face. I started to walk to my car. I get in and start to cry on the steering wheel. Niall will love me again. If he doesn't love me, then he can't love any other.