Black Bird

Isabella's POV

I had the perfect way to get rid of her or anyone in my way. Not only would it get rid of people in my way, but it will ensure my freedom.

I had built a large span of wings that I pull open by picking up my arms a while back before my mom could put me in the mental institution.  She thought I was too dangerous to be out with people.

Hm.

They were a drab white so I decided it should be black. I look at my design I sketched out for my entire outfit.

It was perfect.

Maybe if I got black leather as my suit it will be even more perfect.

I try out the wings' reflexes by opening them quickly then closing them faster. I am so going to have really strong arms after this.

They opened along with my arms just as they had did back then.

I went outside on the roof to try my new wings. I jumped off and quickly pull them out.

I look around to make sure I was not falling down.

I was flying!

I think of simple aerodynamics and tilt up so I flew higher that just those few feet above the ground.

When I decided it was enough, I flew down with a perfect landing.

I quickly ran inside and fix a few bugs in the wings then lay them down on my bed.

Now to think of a name. Something that matched my appearance.

I looked at the wings. Then the name popped up in my mind.

Black Bird.

I make a black mask that has oval shaped eyes and cuts off right above my lips. I put on red lip stick and waited till it got dark to attack on my prey.

*4 hours later*

I looked outside into the darkness of the night. Just dark enough to do something to gain my legacy.

Maybe I should take out his friend. That will probably get my message out to people that I am a serious villain who is ruthless.

I fled around and found Harry. He is with my baby, Niall, at the park. I quickly swoop in and take him.

I could hear Niall yell and run, trying to get me and save his friend. I looked down a Harry as he tried to pull away from my firm grip on him.

I laughed at his failing attempts to hurt me.

I toke him to the tallest building in the city I could find.

"Do you want to live or die?" He tried to run at me, but I flew off the building.

Looking at how high up we are, he stepped back from the sides and as centred himself.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He yelled as his eyes glittered in the moon light.

I got onto the building. He stepped away from me.

"I won't hurt you. Yet," I laugh as I added that and at the fear that shined in his eyes.

Then, I heard a strange noise like a whirling sound. I looked back and there was a guy in a suit with a shield.

Who is this guy?!

I walked towards him as he just stared at me with his shield up, just in case.

I walked in circles around him to hopefully intimidate him into leaving me and my prey alone.

"Now, what is your name? Don't be shy" I smirked as he stood straight.

"Captain Ireland," He said, proudly with his chest popped out.

"What are you doing out this late?" I asked, running a finger around his suit's chest.

He angrily grabbed my hand and pushed it away from his body.

"Now, that wasn't very nice. Was it?" He looks me in the eyes as I pouted my bottom lip to him.

He pushed me out of his way and walked towards Harry, fearlessly.

I must admit, I was a little surprised by his actions, but when I snapped out of it, I kicked him in the back with my heeled boots.

He hit the ground and looked at me with anger evident on his face. He got up with his eyes still attached to mine.

I kicked him again, but he raised his shield, blocking my kick. I throw a few punches and kicks but he blocked each and every one.

We looked at each other, deeply. He pulled off my mask quickly, revealing what was supposed to be my hidden identity.

"ISABELLA?!?" His jaw dropped once my long hair settled around my face.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" He ignored my question and ran over to Harry's rescue.

I tried stoping him, but he was too fast and I was still in shock from everything.

I pulled up my wings and flew away.