The Docks

Harry's POV

I looked around the dark room. Was it a large room? Was it a small room? Was I alone or were there more hostages or my kidnapper? It smells fishy. Not the 'fishy' odd but 'fishy' as in fish.

Water is nearby.

'Above land or on a boat?' I sat motionless as I waited for some sort of wave movement but received nothing. 'Land. Definitely, solid ground. Possibly the beach? But that would be too obvious. Definitely the docks. It's pretty secluded. All I hear are the gulls' crying out and crashing of waves.'

Once I concluded my analysis on the situation, I decided to let myself calm down. It was kind of humid in here, now that I think of it, but I couldn't wipe my brow of the sweat that dripped.

I know I was beaten up because I could feel bruises forming and when I moved my body hurt.

God, where is Niall when you need him?! Now he has a reason to patrol.

The chilling sound of heavy foot steps cut off my thoughts and started up my fears.

Lots of new questions filled my thoughts as this stranger slowly walked through the door, which was not too far from me.

'So it was a small room. Assuming, I am in the center that is.'

All of my current questions revolved around the documents. Most of them were not to be answered unless I was freed or if they told me anything. I highly doubted the later would happen though.

My thoughts immediately were interrupted by the door opening. In the frame of the door was a tall slightly intimidating male. His shoulders were broad and his arms looked like he would strangle me if I were in a headlock.

Slowly, he flicked on a work light and now (for the first time), I could see him. He had thick eyebrows that hooded his eyes and a bandana pulled down his neck. A small piece of his ear had been cut off and slicked back hair.

"Did you find the documents?" I asked with pseudo-confidence, secretly scared that they did find everything.

"YOU DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS!" His voice was deep and by the sound of his voice they did not find it.

"Are you ready to tell us where the document is, or am I gonna have to get it out of you another way?" He said with a smirk growing as he cracked his knuckles.

He balled his huge fist and was cut off by his phone.

"What?! A problem?! GO FIX IT!" He seemed to be really mad at something. Probably this unknown problem.

"I have to go and fix something. You better have answers by the time I get back, or I might have to break all of your bones- one at a time." I only nodded in response as he walked out, locking the door in the process.

I really hope that 'problem' was Niall.

Niall's POV

My first thoughts were to break all lights as Batman does to keep myself hidden and to use the darkness as my ally.

But I decided that was too long of a process and Harry needed me ASAP. Plus, it would also mean I couldn't see.

So, I hit one person with my shield and many started to come when they heard the thud of his unconscious body on the wooden planks.

I knocked out about 25 more men as if they were rag dolls. I ran until heard someone talking inside of a crate.

Thinking fast, I broke the lock off with my shield's edge. As I fumbled with the door, I hear a small whimper.

As I peaked inside there sat Harry, possibly unconscious.

"Harry, Harry!" I whispered to him as his eyes tore themselves open. He was staring behind me with a terrified look in his eyes and the tall figure in them.

Knowing the only reason why, I turn and looked up towards the guy who abducted my friend.

I got my shield and flung it at the man as quickly as I could. It hit the guy but, not hard enough to knock him out.

Instead, he laid there in pain with a hand clenching over the injured area.

Putting Harry over my shoulder, I ran looking for the motorcycle I had used to get back to Harry's house.

I really should have thought this search and rescue mission through. I guess parking wasn't important to me when I got here.

I looked around and finally spotted it. I got on as quickly as possible with Harry behind me.

BANG!

This guy was shooting at us!

I drove quickly, trying to dodge the bullets while not toppling over.

Thankfully, we made it to my house instead of Harry's thanks to me being closer.

Harry, obliviously shaken up from the events, looked at his skin as it dripped deep red blood all over.

Harry's POV

I had nearly died, but thanks to Niall, I survived with a couple of bruises and cuts.

He started to help me out with my cuts and bruises and started to clean them with burning alcohol.

After covering up the deep gashes on my skin, he asked me questions that made me feel uncomfortable and unsure.

Some questions were ,"what are those documents?" Or "were they after you because of me?" They were after me for something bigger, I just couldn't tell Niall.

Yet at least.