Isabella's house

Honestly, you guys are nuts with your flipping awesome voting. Thank you so much

Niall's POV

I drove to Isabella's house in complete silence.

No music.

No wind flowing through my car window.

Just silence and the windows all rolled up. I need to really evaluate how I was going to handle these two girls. How was I going to handle the girl I cared deeply for and one I would like to become friends with?

I started to feel the guilt metastasized as I reminisced about that eventful night. Every detail replayed, from the time of day, to my outfit I had worn that day.

I parked in front of her house, and quickly got off so it would be a surprise. I hope she will see it in her to accept my apology and continue to be my friend.

I rung the doorbell and I heard 2 sets of feet run. What?

When the door opened, I was greeted by a boy and girl. They were both at least 15 and looked exactly like each other. They both wore a beanie, hiding their hair and making them look like exact clones. Even their clothes were matching.

"Um, does Isabella live here?" The twins nodded in unison. They moved to the side to let me in then led me to a room close to the back of the house. Honestly, this isn't how I pictured Isabella's house to look. Everything seem planned out and was very clean. It didn't have a family appearance at all.

I look inside the room and there was Isabella with a blue box. The twins went inside and Isabella snappily turned over to them, ready to kick them out of her room.

When she saw it was me, she nicely introduces the set of twins.

"This is Michael and Michelle. They are my cousins," She stated as she points them out. There was no way in hell I would tell these two apart.

"Which one of you is the older one?" I asked, joking around to try and lighten the mood. Michelle smiled and pointed at Michael.

I smiled back at them both then tried to find any differences between the symmetrical teens.

Isabella quickly pushed them out the room then asked, "so what are you doing here?" She appeared rushed, almost flustered about the situation.

"Um, well I felt bad and decided to get you this," I pull out the white teddy bear that had an adorable red bow tied on its neck.

Her eyes widened and she squealed as she snatched the small stuff animal from my hands. She gave it a squeeze before gently placing it on her bed.

"It is adorable. Like you." She said, winking. I felt my face begin to warm up. Then I remembered about Amy and how I had to set things straight with her.

"Well, I have to go check up on Amy. She hasn't been responding to any of my texts or calls." Her smile immediately disappeared at the mere mention of her name.

"Oh, well, then bye." She looked angered as she harshly grabbed at the bear.

She walked me out and turned me quickly before I could tell her a proper goodbye.

Before I could say anything I noticed her set of lips on mine. My eyes were wide. She was pulling a fistful of  my shirt tightly so I couldn't back away while her other arm held my neck in place.

She quickly pulled away and winked. We were both left breathless.

"Bye, baby."

I stood there.

Motionless. What just happened?

Isabella's POV

What a day!

I kissed Niall and I know how I will get rid of this Amy that Niall seems to give his entire undivided attention to.

Niall will soon see how much I love him.

So I thought Isabella should be evil >:D 50% crazy 50% evil. What do you guys think?

She's pretty much a sociopath