𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E18 - Sailing Ship

"Romieee?" Mason questioned as he looked over at Romie, "Mhm?" She said as she sipped on her boba.

"Will you come babysit Summer with me?" He questioned as Romie ruffled her eyesbrows, "Who's that?" She asked cluelessly making Mason chuckle.

"My niece. Romie she's my niece." Mason smiled as Romie clapped excitedly.

"I'd love to!" She said happily as Mason's smile grew wider, "Come on!" He said grabbing her arm and dragging her out of the kitchen.

"Wait. Right now?!" She asked as Mason nodded, "Mhm! Right now!" He said pulling her out of the kitchen.

————————————————————

"Here." Mason smiled as Romie looked at the 3 year old little girl in his arms. Her heart melted at the sight of her.

"Can I hold her?" she asked looking over at Mason who carefully held Summer.

He nodded passing the girl to him, Romie giggled as she looked over at the girl who cooed. Summer smiled grabbing a strand of Romie's hair and messing with it.

"Do you want me to hold her instead?" Mason asked as Romie shook her head, "No no, it's okay. I love kids!" She giggled as she let Summer continue to mess with her hair.

"Mase, she's adorable." Romie smiled as Summer cooed in her arms, "And so are you." Mason said back as Romie ruffled her eyebrows. "You haven't seen me as a baby though."

"Kai showed me your baby pictures the other day- and I don't need to see your baby pictures to know that you're cute." The Chelsea midfielder reasoned as Romie nodded to herself, "Hm." She said as she walked off with Summer.

As the hours passed by, Summer eventually fell asleep on the girl's shoulder and was sound asleep within minutes.

"Here, I can take her if you want." Mason said trying to convince the girl - as Romie found her eyes getting heavy and slowly more tired.

"No. No it's okay." Romie said shaking her head as she kept on hold of sleeping Summer.

via Instagram

romie_havertz the museum fit ✨

liked by florencechilwell, kaihavertz29,
timowerner, tomholland and 59,930 more...

romie_havertz 📌
PHOTO CREDS TO: @florencechilwell

timowerner
my german sister👹‼️‼️
romie_havertz
ello
kaihavertz29
she's my sister sorry timo💔😹

florencechilwell
photo creds to me obvs 🙄
romie_havertz
yes thank you flo😐

cmpulisic
there's my favourite havertz sibling! :)
romie_havertz
everyone act normal it's christian pulisic🤚🏼
romie_havertz
hi christiannnn :p
kaihavertz29
do I not exist to you?
user
alexa play traiter by olivia rodrigo💀

masonmount
pretty girl :')
romie_havertz
LMAO SHUSHHHH

user
romie's relationship with all the boys
is the cutest thing ever😭😭
romieupdates_
especially mason's comment AHHH SHIP
romie_havertz
mase is my hype man wym 👁👁