𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E9 - Location Found

"Babe, I'm sorry I-" Romie tried explain as her boyfriend as he cut her off, "Romie it's fine."

"We're both really busy, I get it." Leon added coldly before Romie spoke up, "Yeah and-"
"listen it's all really late in Germany now. Bye." Leon said hanging up leaving the girl dumbfounded.

"Hey hung up on me." Romie said as she sighed feeling the emptiness in her stomach spread. She looked down at her hands as Mason held her left hand comfortingly, "There's a reason for everything." He said with a reassuring smile as she nodded, with her thoughts silently getting the better of her.

"Sooo, how was it?" Florence asked proudly as Romie and Mason stepped off of the feeris wheel stairs.

Romie sighed rolling her eyes, "Leon called." Romie said shaking her head. "Isn't he your boyfriend though?" Florence asked as they continued walking through the funfair, with Romie still clinging onto Blueberry like a little girl. Romie looked down at her feet, she huffed, "yep..."

————————————————————

When the group finally got home they were welcomed by a pleasant surprise. "AHHH THERE'S A BIG ASS SPIDER!" Jesse screamed making Bukayo jump out of his seat on the couch, falling face first on the floor. "WHAT WHERE?" He shouted back as the group walked back into the beach house.

Jadon laughed as he found a broomstick, waving it around in the air, making the group laugh. "What's happening?" Kai asked as the group looked at him.

"Not to scare you or anything but I think there's a spider infestation here!" Reece shouted as he stood behind Jesse and Marcus who were his meat shields.

"Oh because that's totally not worrying." Romie said sarcastically as she stepped out of the house, "I'll just sleep in the guest house with Flo. Who's coming?" Romie shouted as everyone stepped outside.

"Oh it's fine. Jack accidentally stepped on it." Declan said making everyone laugh, as they went back into the house.

"MY WHITE DIORSSSSSS..." Jack screeched as he fake cried on the floor, "Careful Jack there's a dead spider corpse next to you mate." Marcus said with a chuckle as everyone went into the kitchen.

"I'm kind of hungry." Tyrone said looking through the fridge,"Do you think they have Domino's here?" Phil asked as they shrugged.

"I don't think they do but there's a nearby KFC." Tyrone said as the nodded. "Don't you think that they're closed considering that it's 5 minutes to 1am in the morning?" Romie said with her head on the kitchen island, with her iced coffee next to her.
"Nope, it's 24 hours." He reasoned.

Romie sighed, closing her eyes, falling asleep, and when she had woke up, the boys were back from KFC.

She looked up to see Kai with a sprite in his hands, and Mason next to him with some popcorn chicken in his hand.

(author's note - I'm dead, hungry, and currently craving kfc)

————————————————————

via instagram

romie_havertz okay so fr fr photo creds to mason☹️

liked by mollymaehague, kaihavertz29, florencechilwell, madelyncline, and 29,948 more...

user
mason behind the camera probs
hyping her up🤌🏼
romie_havertz
I will gladly confirm this :)
romie_havertz
even tho I also saw drool but nvm
masonmount
NO YOU DIDNT SHUT
UP👁👄👁

kaihavertz29
finally my lessons about telling the
truth finally rubbed off on you romie🥰👏🏼
romie_havertz
um excuse me😐
user
IM CALLING THE POLICE😭😭

jackgrealish
holy shit you can see our houses
in the back
florencechilwell
bruv you just leaked out location uhm
masonmount
no shit sherlock
reecejames
well done jack

user
YO WE CAN TRACK THEM DOWN
NOW LMAOOOO
user
thanks jacky that's my boy❤️
*romie_havertz has deleted this
post*