𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧S | E2 - Birthday Wishes

"Sorry Kai, I can't not come to your training today." Romie said as her brother pouted like he was a child again.

"Why nottt? I could introduce you to all the boys." Kai groaned trying to convince his little sister to come with him.

"I need to set up for ny 21st, you're inviting them right?" She asked as Kai nodded, "You can introduce me tonight. Just tell them when and where the party is." Romie reasoned with him as she continued eating her breakfast as Kai agreed.

"Alright I'll see you." Kai said he pecked his sister's cheek as she waved him goodbye.

Romie was about to leave when her phone suddenly started ringing, she looked at the caller iD and a smile was brought to the girl's face.

"Hey Leon!" Romie said happily as the voice responded, "Hey babe, happy birthday!" Leon asked as Romie's smile became even wider just by hearing her boyfriend's voice.

"Thanks! Kai's hosting my party tonight," Romie explained as the line went silent as Leon finally spoke up.

"Sorry I can't be there with you." Leon apologised as Romie sighed, "Its okay, I'll see you in a few months anyway." She explained as Leon agreed.

"Anyways babe, I've gotta go my photoshoot starts soon." Leon said as Romie but her lip saying her goodbyes as Leon hung up.

Romie headed out to run some errands, exploring London, yes, she did get lost a few times but she somehow managed to find her way back to the main city centre.

Her arms aching after carrying all her bags, she decided to call a cab to pick her up and drop her back at Kai's.

Smirking mischievously, Romie took Kai's spare key from under his door mat, opening the door to his house, she walked into the kitchen, setting up until she heard a mixture of shouts coming from the living room which somewhat concerned her.

After passing through the dining room, she made it into the living room where she saw a group of boys and one girl, screaming at the Kai's tv, or rather at each other as they were playing fifa.

"Romie!" Kai smiled as he stood up, "This is Romie, my sister." Kai introduced his little sister to his teammates.

"And this is Kepa, Ben and his little sister Florence,"
Florence gave her a smile before waving at Romie as Romie returned the smile waving back, "and Timo who you've obviously already met."

Romie smiled as she took a seat next to Florence, "Florence, nice to meet you!" Florence said with a smile reaching her hand out as Romie shook it.

Florence had a somewhat posh London accent compared to Ben's, it sounded so natural and smooth to Romie.

"Romie, it's nice to meet you too!" She said as they watched the boys play for abit, "Actually, do you wanna come help me set up?" She asked as Florence nodded enthusiastically as they got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Oh my god I forgot to say, happy 21st!" Florence said as she gave the younger Havertz sibling a hug as Romie hugged back. "Thank you!" She said with a smile as they started setting up.

"So, have you met any of the other boys on the squad?" Florence asked politely as Romie shook her head.

"No... why, should I be worried?" Romie asked making Florence giggle, "No way. They're all way too nice." Florence said reassuring the girl as she nodded with a smile.

————————————————————

romie_havertz its my birthday bitches🖤

liked by masonmount, kaihavertz29, and 15,274 more...

kaihavertz29
happy birthday baby sister :)
romie_havertz
are you trying to purposely
embarrass me😭🔫
romie_havertz
thanks anyways 🥰 x

user
happy birthday romie 🥳
romie_havertz
thank youuu <3

florencechilwell
happy 21st babes 🥳✨
romie_havertz
thanks flo <3

————————————————————

Romie smiled as her party was now in full swing, but she was only hanging out with Florence as she had to admit, she didn't know most of the people there.

However after Kai introduced anyone who walked through the doors to her she seemed to find the people vaguely familiar.

Romie and Florence were passing by the entrance/foyer when Kai's loud doorbell went off.

"I'll get it!" Romie smiled at Florence who was getting them drinks from the downstairs bar, she opened the door to be faced with Reece, and an unknown friend of his.

"Ay, happy birthday Romie!" Reece said with a smile as he handed Romie an envelope,"Don't worry there's more than just money in there." Reece said winking as Romie chuckled.

"Have you met Mason yet?" Reece asked as a thought hit Romie.

"Isn't Mason the one who stole Kai's phone last week?" She thought to herself as Reece snapped her out of her thoughts, "Oh, no sorry." Romie apologised as she shook looked up at Mason, their eyes locking.