𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E11 - Downtown strolls

Mason slowly unwrapped Romie's arms around him, as his attempt to leave Romie's room was starting, before Kai would see them and think otherwise.

After all, his teammate and his sister wouldn't be an ideal thing to see, especially the fact Romie has a boyfriend back in Germany. Just imagine, if it took a few months away from home, and away from her boyfriend for Romie to do something she would regret forever.

Mason closed the door quietly, and softly as he started to casually walk down the hallway, away from Romie's room.

When he was startled by a surprised Kai, "Where the hell did you come from?" Kai asked Mason as he looked around.

"I should be asking you the same thing," Mason reasoned as he looked at Kai who seemed to have left Florence's room.

Mason headed down the stairs into the kitchen, leaving Kai slightly dumbfounded, as he shrugged heading into his bedroom.

via instagram

romie_havertz  downtown with the homies (ig😕)

romie_havertz downtown with the homies (ig😕)

liked by kaihavertz29, bukayosaka87, florencechilwell and 19,739 more...

user
romie ichelle havertz aka the prettiest mf alive🤚🏼
romie_havertz
it's all you love💓

sanchooo10
SO THIS IS WHAT YOU FORCED
US TO STOP FOR👁👁😐
bukayosaka87
lol romie you missed out on ice cream😘
romie_havertz
nah flo and i went back to get ice cream by ourselves🙃

————————————————————

After a long day of being in town, next to the beach, they decided to head home and roast some marshmallows as their firepit in the 'back garden' hadn't really been in use so far.

Romie clapped excitedly, as she put her hood up from her hoodie, and got a marshmallow, piercing a stick through it.

The firepit started up, and everyone started roasting their marshmallows. Romie giggled as Mason looked over at at her.

"Hey pass me the chocolate, will you?" Romie nodded as she grabbed a bar of chocolate, and passed it to him. Mason smiled thanking the girl, as she took a bite of her s'mores.

"I haven't had s'mores in agessss," Romie said warmly as she took another bite. "Ugh same. I haven't got time for stuff like this." Mason reasoned as Romie agreed.

"Right! My manager back in Germany puts me on these 'only salad' diets," Romie sighed, shaking her head. "Damn." Mason said shaking his head as Romie shrugged, "The shit you've gotta do for the business, I guess." Romie said as she tried to convince herself.

The younger Havertz sibling got up, putting her Calvin Klein flip-flops on as she opened the gate, and headed onto the beach.

Her modelling career had took over her life, the girl wasn't allowed to go to parties or live a normal teenage life after being a young model, and being put on strict diets since a young girl.

She just wanted some time to relax, and she thought, some time in the Maldives would be a retreat for her, however she got papped, and some recent drama that was going on, her head was more than fucked.

Romie let out a sigh of relief, as she listened the waves.

The beach was all pretty, the sun had alright set, and it was the pretty night sky, the water was more then clear and barely anyone was around. It was like therapy for Romie. The therapy she never knew she needed.

She was a few minutes into her walk, as she heard a voice behind her speak up, "Hey trouble, figured you wanted some company."