𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E7 - Versace On The Floor

via instagram

romie_havertz yachts and caves✌🏼@florencechilwell

@florencechilwell

liked by florencechilwell, kaihavertz29, masonmount, jesselingard and 20,948 more...

florencechilwell
Mwah😘
romie_havertz
ly bae🤗

kaihavertz29
photo creds to me😬🙄
romie_havertz
shush☝🏼

masonmount
photo creds to kai ig
romie_havertz
no😐
kaihavertz29
HAHSHAHHAKS THANKS
MASON
romie_havertz
I'm about to throw you off the boat
masonmount
Not if I do it first dumbass🥴

jackgrealish
photo creds to me what're you
lot beefing over💔
user
LMAO WHERE DID YOU COME
FROM
jackgrealish
my mum
jackgrealish
wait that's not what you
mean

user
everyone blonde needs their
brunette
florencechilwell
indeed
romie_havertz
we're both natural brunettes
but nvm😃

————————————————————

The group had finished all their island hopping and eventually it had gotten late. Mason wrapped a towel around Romie's shoulder as she smiled thanking him.

"Thanks Mase." She smiled as she looked over at him as he returned the smile. "No Problem Romie." He said as Romie took a sip of her hot chocolate.

"Romie!" Florence said as Romie looked in her direction, "We're doing karaoke! Come join!"

Florence said pulling Romie's arm as she was dragged back into the group that were busy singing along to 'She's the one'.

And with a very intoxicated Jack screaming into the mic, "AND IF THERE'S SOMEBODY CALLING ME ON, SHE'S THE ONE!" Everyone laughed, as the drunk Jack smiled as he continued screaming into the mic.

Romie laughed as Jack's song eventually finished, "Romie's going next!" Florence shouted as Romie shook her head.

"What? No I'm not!" Romie argued as Kai passed her another mic, "Your turn Romes." Kai said with a smile as Romie sighed, after scanning the internet to find a song she liked, she finally found a song. 'Versace on the floor.'

After the short singing session, the yacht headed to back to the beach house, and they'd finally be home atlast. Romie's hand, dragged along the handle bars next to the stairs, as she forced herself up the stairs.

Body aching from all the swimming she had done, and unfortunately resourcing into leaning on her towel which wasn't the most comfortable, luckily Kai's brotherly instincts kicked in, as he swapped places with Florence so she could rest on his shoulder.

Kai always had a secret soft spot for his little sister. After they grew up together and immediately being separated as he decided to go to England, with Romie being at America for sometime, the Havertz siblings would start to miss each other. It took Romie awhile to adjust not having her brother around all the time, until she eventually got a grip.