First Class Evolution

Jisha wanted to leave as soon as she gathered the loot, but...

*This... Are you serious?*

She would have been surprised if even one or two players out of the spectating mob wanted to challenge her, but at the only entrance/exit of the cemetery, there were easily over 20 players who banded together to block her way.

"You may have been able to beat 7 of them, but your time ends now, girlie!"

*... They're like those mindless rodents who follow each other off a cliff.*

Jisha didn't even know how to respond. They were collectively making a suicidal decision.

She glanced at her HP bar to make sure it was full.

*Yup. Fortunately, that's the same.*

Though Jisha made it look easy so far, leveling up in Synergy was usually a laborious task. The system was generous enough to fully heal a user upon a level up. This meant that all HP and MP would be restored, and all status effects (negative or positive) would be cleared.

*Well, I wouldn't have been worried regardless.*

"Melee, charge! Ranged, fire!"

The commander issued an order.

Once Jisha saw the salvo of pellets headed her way, her eyes widened. Though there were over 3 times the enemies she had just faced, the skill gap between the Brent Clan and this mishmash of random players was immense.

"What the hell are you doing? Aim at HER, not me!"

"Sorry?"

Some of them were decently accurate. Some of them were not even close. And some ranged units even ended up friendly-firing on their melees.

Jisha barely moved and nothing hit her. Witnessing this poor display of skill, she had a massive urge to slam her head against a wall. She had to remind herself that they were also walking piles of cash, each holding up to 50 starter pellets or a starter stick.

She forced a smile as she took aim and fired at the nearest player.

*-14*

A level 0 melee exploded in one shot.

"What! Are you sure we can win? Whose idea was this???"

"Not mine! It was his!"

"Are you kidding me? You want to avoid responsibility now?"

Infighting ensued, drastically reducing the already minimal pressure on Jisha.

*-12*

*-27*

*-23*

...

Approximately every second, a level 0 player died, dropping their valuable loot.

"Commando12... pure evil! I can't believe we trusted him with thi-"

*-15*

*This is exactly what I expected would happen if this situation were to occur... Though it's surprising it even happened in the first place.*

How could a hastily-formed group trust each other so easily, especially when they were all incompetent?

Jisha giggled like a child as she knocked down every last one of the idiots.

*Well... I guess I am a child again!*

*>Inventory*

*>Melee Starter Stick: 26*