16

Tw- torture, threats, previous murder, self harm, hidey hidey the body body, Ranboo do the sneaky sneak, wtf am I doing anymore, Niki goes full Disney villain-

~~~

The girl looked up as her name was called. Phil saw Wilbur in the corner of his eye trying to scoot away. His fist clenched and unclenched trying to grip the snowy earth to pull him away.

"Niki please, why are you doing this?" Once again, the fighting stopped. She scowled and pointed at Wilbur who was now straining his muscles as he began to struggle to stand. She shot a short blast at him and he fell back to the ground.

"Will!" Phil shouted, diving down only to get caught by a net. He shrieked and crows began to swarm in, though they could do nothing against the barrage of arrows and dynamite being thrown into the air. The old man struggled to untangle himself from the net once he hit the ground. Niki walked over and looked down at him with cold eyes.

"You all lied to me. You called me family and yet you lied to me every single day. You didn't trust me!"  Her mouth was curled down into a disgusted sneer. "I'm just giving you a reason to fear me, now." She held up her torch, eyes flitting to Techno as he staggered forth, his dogs, polar bears, and foxes laying dead in the snow except for Steve. He spun his axe, eyes red. He wiped the blood away from his nose and raised his weapon. "Niki, stop."

She tilted her head slightly. "Should I... Drop my weapon?" She tilted the torch so it was facing down right above Phil's wings.

The man grit his teeth as the fire almost just burned his feathers.

"No! No, Niki, don't drop it." Techno raised his hands, eyes flickering between his remaining family members. Steve was waiting behind the house if Techno needed help. Phil was entangled in the nets and without taking extreme care,he could end up injuring him. Sometimes wings seemed really annoying to him. Tubbo was still curled up under his electric shield. His ears were down and Techno could see tears crawling down his arms. The shield had begun to flicker and his bees had come to help and though they were efficient at taking the hunters down in groups, once alone they were being ruthlessly slaughtered. The less there was, the quicker they died.

Wilbur was laying limply on the ground, muscles twitching every now and then. His eyes were glazed over and his form flickered from solid to transparent. The glowing crystal on the hunter's necklace was pressed into the crook of his neck, and Techno could see the skin around it slowly growing more and more transparent as time passed.

Tommy... He couldn't think about Tommy right now. He didn't matter, not right now. Tommy was dead. They could worry about him once the hunters were gone.

He heard Phil scream then the unmistakable shattering of Tubbo's shield. His eyes snapped back to Niki to see her torched pressed against the man's left eye. He was swearing more than Tommy had ever, struggling to reach his dagger at his belt. Once Niki saw his attention was back on her she removed the torch. "Sorry, didn't want you getting distracted." She hummed with a shrug of her shoulders.

Techno grit his teeth. "Niki. Watch it. You're my friend, I would hate to hurt you. If you stop now, maybe we can get over this eventually."

She rolled her eyes and brushed her hair behind her ear. "Oh please, you never trusted me to begin with. I won't trust you now."

Techno's gaze went back to Tubbo as he heard screams for help. He couldn't wait any longer. He swung his axe at Niki as she lifted her arm, aiming her ring at Wilbur.

~~~

When Charlie arrived home from work, the last thing he was expecting to see was the hunter in charge of him lying dead on his floor. He could feel his blood run cold. He couldn't let anyone find the body in his house, his contract would be terminated and he'd be executed. He looked around for a moment before grabbing the hunter by the ankles and dragging him towards the back door. The smell was awful. He wrinkled his nose as he turned the handle and pushed the door open with his hip. He looked into his perfect garden.

This would do the trick.

~~~

Ranboo was lurking in the shadows, crawling around town like some terrifying spider mutant. If anyone spotted him this late into the night, hopefully they would be too afraid to do anything at first so he could escape. He made his way to a small shop and teleported himself inside. He was on a time limit now. The hunters would be alerted of his teleporting in a minimum of thirty seconds to five minutes max. He skittered around, grabbing a few goods off of the shelves and stuffing them into his bag. He ran to the back section and stopped at the wall of stuffed toys. He grabbed two, one rabbit and one bear. He turned to the more expensive electrical toys and grabbed a toy car and small drone. He then dumped all the battery packets he could into his bag and teleported out of the store again. He ran back out of town as quickly as possible, heart pounding in his ears with his breath scraping at his lungs.

It began to rain, but he didn't seek shelter. He ran all the way back to his tree and hid under a canopy he'd made of leaves and vines. The pain didn't matter, because he'd be able to go home soon. The netherite anklet was almost broken, just a few more hits and it would be destroyed. Once the tracker is gone he can be with his family again. He can give them all the gifts he got for them. He was so excited, everything was going so well!

What could go wrong?

I am having so much fun rn