2

Tw- being treated and seen as less than human, panic,

My inspiration has been renewed now that I'm not forcing myself to write from a pov just cause it's convenient, so y'all will get your chapter

~~~

Ranboo hummed to himself as he mowed the grass around his land with his scythe. It was a nice day out. Not a cloud in sight. He wore a hat and damn he wished he had piglin genes right about now. They can survive in any sort of extreme temperatures, which means they wouldn't be drowning in sweat like this poor kid here.

There was a little mew from his left side and he looked down. He smiled down at Enderchest. She was a kitten he'd found in his fields not long ago. She'd grown very attached very quickly. It might have also been slightly Ranboo's fault, as he would take her everywhere with him, but come on, who wouldn't?

"You tired?" A loud ghast wail-he'll always get shivers from that sound-and she had clawed her way onto his shoulder. He chuckled lightly. "We can go back inside soon. I'm almost done."

Ever since the war, the Nether, End, and Overworld had merged together. The humans quickly took advantage of this, as they could get to other realms much quicker, and get the resources required to fight, capture, and sometimes kill, hybrids. Some sold high on the market whether it be a heart, an arm, a horn, a wing, a head, or a living being.

Creepers were used as guards-especially for royalty. They were rather common as well so they were expendable and cheap. They could go so cheap, that almost everyone in the middle class had at least one creeper guard and seeing one with those in the lower class wasn't rare either.

Endermen were captured and thrown into a ring against their own kin. Whoever won would be safe for the time being. The one that died would be harvested for their eyes, and pearl-their heart. Their horns were removed and crushed or sold before the fights. After winning the first match, the survivor would go up against a piglin. If they managed to survive for at least five minutes and get three solid attacks in they would be sold into the military as soldiers.

Piglins were captured for their skills as warriors, and their untamable aggression. They were similar to the endermen, but those that died would merely be fed to the wolves. Anyone who survived the two battles went into the military.

Ghasts were killed on sight.

Goat, sheep, and ram hybrids were used in place of the villagers that had tended to the town's crops. They also typically had their horns removed once they reached adulthood.

Enderdragon hybrids were wiped out.

Avians were sought after as messengers. If they were in a group, they were often forced to carry a human's belongings if they were traveling. Many fell and died. Some sank in the water, others cracked their neck on rocks, and then there were those that suffered the most. They starved slowly. The humans didn't care because to them the hybrids were only what their mob counterpart was. They weren't at all human, just things to be used for supplies.

He heard the stomping of hooves and was brought back to reality. He could see lanterns in the distance. Swords glittering purple and dripping with water. They'd come hunting for endermen tonight. He mentally cursed himself. How could he be so stupid?! They never change their hunting schedule.

He grabbed Enderchest off his shoulder and held her against his chest. "Let's get back. Now." He whispered before running off silently. He couldn't teleport away. They were too close and they'd see his particles.

He ran and ran and ran until his legs burned and his breath pinched his gut. He could have cried with joy when he saw the small house they lived in with smoke drifting into the clouds from the chimney, curtains drawn and lights on in the front left window.

He burst through the door, panting. Enderchest squirmed away from him and went to hide when he came running out.

"Ranboo!" He heard him shriek.

"Papa?" A little voice whimpered.

"What the fuck?!"

"Wait you're still here?"

"Yes-"

"Guys." This was not the time to let those chaotic two start an argument. Instantly the house was silent. "They're hunting for endermen." Chaos erupted. But one he expected. One that happened regularly.

Tommy was cussing like a sailor but trying to censor himself for Micheal-Ranboo could appreciate the effort-as he ran around hiding any evidence of Ranboo's existence. Tubbo swept like a mad man, cleaning up all the dust particles Ranboo sometimes left behind when anxious.

Ranboo picked up Micheal, who knew what this was about by now. All three young adults wished he didn't. "Come on, let's go hide okay?" The boy nodded and clutched onto Ranboo's shirt.

He hurried off and bolted down the stairs into the basement. He opened a small door and set Micheal down. "You still remember how to get to Uncle Techno?" Ranboo asked. The boy nodded and hurried down the tunnel that eventually opened up into a labyrinth.

He hurried back upstairs to find Tommy helping Tubbo hide his small horns with his hair. He then shut his eyes and, with a pop, the feathers on his arms, shoulders, neck, and cheeks disappeared along with the small disfigured wings on his back. Tubbo ran off again and came back moments later with a vial. He handed it to Ranboo, who downed it. It tasted terrible, but would make him look completely human. They'd gained these potions from the apothecary in town, a human with a nervous laugh and an apparent hatred towards chairs.

Everything but his eyes turned completely human. His horns shrank back into his skull-it was painful by the way-and all his skin turned to a pale white. His tail fell to dust and his claws shrank into human hands. He could feel all his bones changing and it hurt worse than anything, but he had to do this.

He ran to the bathroom and pulled out the box with grey contacts. He put them on carefully but quickly. He fixed up his dark brown hair and glanced at his human ears uncomfortably. He didn't like human and their small ears.

He hurried out to find Tubbo seated on a wheelchair with a green blanket over his goat-like legs. "Ready?" Tommy finished tying his bandana around his neck to hide the tattoo from his old flock and nodded. "All set, Ranboob."

He sighed before turning to Tubbo. The boy grinned and gave him a thumbs up.

There was a knock on the door.

Ey yallllll I've got ideas, being Friar Lawrence in our school play of R&J has given me tons of ideas I wanna try, subtle things most probs won't realize. Ever. Anyway, I also made a website using Google sites for my original stories, If you want to check it out. The address is
https://sites.google.com/view/bluebirdww/home

Lmk if you do end up lookin at it at all, comment or email the account mentioned on the home page