5

Tw- worry for ones safety,

~~~

He could hear Tubbo and Tommy pounding away at different parts of the house, sparring, and just shouting profanities at each other for reasons unbeknownst to him.

He worked away in the kitchen, making sure there was coffee brewing for Tubbo when he came in for another cup, keeping the basket of golden apples full on the table for when Tommy came to 'steal' a snack. He used his tail to flip eggs while he worked on a pizza next to the stove.

Every so often he'd glance at his communicator to see if there was any message from Phil or Techno but he knew there wouldn't be. They only used the communicators in emergencies. If they could help it Phil sent a crow to deliver whatever message he needed to.

He took the eggs off the stove and divided them between three plates. He stuck the pizza in the oven and carried the plates to the table. He grabbed another fresh pot of coffee and placed it on the table. He took out a coke from the fridge and began brewing tea for himself.

Tommy and Tubbo always went out and stressed about the defenses after visits from the hunters. He understood and knew they didn't forget about the fact they could monitor their status from inside the house. This was their way to calm down. His was excessive baking and cooking. On the plus side, him making this food meant he wouldn't have to cook for the next day or two and Tubbo and Tommy wouldn't get too hungry and exhausted from exerting so much energy.

The door opened and Tommy peaked his head in. "RANBOO MADE FOOD TUBBO!!" He screamed into the dark. "QUIT YOUR SCREAMING SOMEONE WILL HEAR YOU!"

Ah, yes, one of the wonderful moments of living with these two he both loves and hates. Mostly hates. Probably.

The two came bounding in, covered in dust and grime and dirt. Ranboo wrinkled his nose. "Gross. What were you two doing?"

Tubbo sat down at the table and snagged the pot of coffee. "Working." He chewed on a mouthful of eggs.

Tommy grabbed the coke and scarfed down his eggs before rushing out the door again. Neither Ranboo nor Tubbo spoke, the only sound in the room being the gentle hum of the oven.

A tiny crow flew towards the window, tapping on the glass as it flapped its wings, hovering. Tubbo was opening the window faster than Ranboo could even blink. He took off a small scroll tied to the crow's leg and scanned it. "Is it Phil?" Ranboo asked as he stood and fetched a snack for the messenger.

Tubbo nodded. "Yeah, it is. He said that Micheal made it safely, and they have our dog too. Micheal is currently sleeping with the dogs, and we can come pick him up tomorrow since he and Techno will be there. He also asked if everything went okay, and said to send a response back to the crow or they'd come in person to make sure nothing happened."

Ranboo nodded, searching for the saltines.

"I forgot to buy saltines, just give the crow a strawberry." Ranboo nodded once again and took out a strawberry from their bucket in the fridge. He gave it to the bird, who happily began pecking at it and settling down as they wrote a letter."

Tubbo scribbled out a note saying they were alright and would try to pick up Micheal tomorrow but they might not be able to because Wilbur was supposed to be coming with supplies for them, and they didn't know if another person would be with him.

Ranboo tied the scroll to the crow's leg and watched as the small thing flew off. Right before he closed the window it came back and picked up whatever remained of it's strawberry before flying off again.

~~~

Ranboo had a basket in one arm while he picked strawberries from the fields. The night had passed, and while he went to bed at a reasonable time by his standards, the other two had worked all throughout, and just lay down to sleep not even an hour ago.

He'd taken another one of the potions since he'd be outside and people were going to be coming over. He heard the faint bleating of a llama and turned around shielding his eyes with his hand.

He could see a young blue colored llama with one bag on each side of it  skipping along next to a man in yellow carrying a basket. He smiled and waved at them. The llama saw and he called to it. "friend!!" friend came charging towards him, head lowered threateningly. Ranboo waited for him to near him and watched as the animal slowed to a stop and nuzzled his neck before trying to chew on his hair.

He laughed and gently pushed friend away as the man reached then. "Ayup." He greeted. "Hey Will."

"Quackity told me you needed supplies?" The man hummed as he took the bags off the llama and handed one to Ranboo. "Yes, would you like to come inside? Tubbo and Tommy are asleep right now, but I can make some tea or coffee?"

Wilbur smiled. "That sounds great. It's a very long trek out here." Ranboo nodded, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, makes shopping annoying but oh well."

The man hummed and began walking towards the door as the llama went to wander. Wilbur knew he wouldn't go far. "Is Micheal still asleep? Doesn't he normally come out with you in the morning?"

Ranboo nodded. "Yes, he does but we haven't been able to pick him up from Techno's place."

"What? Did something happen?" Will furrowed his brows and paused next to the door. He scanned Ranboo for any injuries and looked to see if there was any damage done to the house or surrounding area.

Ranboo shook his head. "No, but it was close. We all forgot today was the day the hunters came to look for endermen."

"Oh, no! Did they see you?"

"No!! No, they didn't see me, luckily. I saw their lanterns before they were close enough. Ender-hunting days are always when Quackity comes to check on us. We were a bit shaken up, Micheal fell asleep and we weren't about to make him walk back through the labyrinth after he just got there." Relief flooded Wilbur's face and Ranboo opened the door.

"Good, good just please try not to forget again."

"Of course, it was just a busy day yesterday."

"Yeah." The duo stepped into the kitchen and Wilbur set the basket and bag down. "I brought what you guys asked for, along with some extra hybrid stuff."

Ranboo gasped as he saw the fruit at the bottom of the basket, hidden beneath the fluffy bread. "Chorus fruit!" He'd only ever tried it once, but he could always recall the taste. It was his most vivid memory. Wilbur grinned. "Got a few communication potions off of Karl and managed to get an enderman to help me gather these." He pulled out a few more things from the bags.

"I also have these for Tommy." He set a pair of leather gauntlets out on the table. "They're the strongest thing I've ever seen. Again, got them off of Karl. They're very inconspicuous so he can wear them all the time." Will explained. A door creaked open and they could hear quiet footsteps coming down the hall.

The man in yellow took a few more things out. He pointed to a necklace. "It relieves pain that all three of you might experience, as long as it is related to your hybrid forms." The focus shifted to a set of thick, steampunk-y goggles. "For Tubbo so he doesn't damage his eyes when working at the computers or anywhere else really." Finally, to the large bundle on the table. "I bought you pills that can help you control your troublesome enderman traits."

"The 'sleep walking?'"

"Yes, the sleep walking. You can't forget to take them for even one night because that can cause worse effects than never taking them at all. Lucky for you, you have two friends willing to help you remember, and the pills should-hopefully-improve your-ompf!"

Wilbur was tackled to the ground by a red, screaming blur.