18

I can forgive but not forget and maybe that's why i stay away from people because when they hurt me it's a joke for them, but a mountain of darkness and trauma over my head

A.N. certain things people say hurt a lot especially coz it triggers trauma and all that it's very tiring to talk with people when no one truly understands but just lectures you what to do what not to. And it's not possible to really forget those things when it's my entire life full of it. The more I'm hurt the more it's harder to continue and that's why maybe I'm kinda antisocial because whenever i let someone to talk with me and know my wounds most of the times even if unintentionally, they do hurt me a lot. Sometimes it's a "joke" or small thing for them while they can't see how much a burden they give me like that.

Sorry to say this is intended for some of the wattpad people here who really triggered me a lot with something small maybe for them. Like a joke or a "prank" of posting in my MB a big hateful dramatic lecture just to know it was a prank going on. Never ever do such pranks which can trigger someone!!!! I condemn this stupidity of people to accuse fake things, lecture dramatically or harrass someone even if it's a 'Prank' going on.