25

There are many people having a happy life in lust and then there's me who truly loved someone just to be ignored, uncared, hated, betrated and when i loved again, i have to suffer the distance ane unfulfilled longing for sight

There are many people having a happy life in lust and then there's me who truly loved someone just to be ignored, uncared, hated, betrated and when i loved again, i have to suffer the distance ane unfulfilled longing for sight. Why why why??

A.N. it's based on my personal feelings about my love life. Because i have seen there are people who never truly love, they have a certain friend who looks beautiful and so they watch them with lustful eyes get a crush and drool over their bodies in dreams, such people even get them to be in their life. They get together have fun, they don't really love eachother truly. One lusts for money, another for beauty yet they're happy. And then there's me who truly loved a girl of my school from a distance unconditionally just to be called "fake" and be trolled by her, abused and taunted, behaved rudely by her in insulting way (you can find poems on that in my Towards the Sky book) and when i found my love again somehow it was over wattpad with a girl who lives far away... It's really troublesome when you can't meet a person you love especially when her kinda conventional parents are the reason why I'm so tensed about everything she can't be in my city when i want i can't call her when she wants, even had to suffer a lot due to problems in our life when we're all alone and helplessness outside the phone. There's so much struggle even to text times when she suddenly would not be able to reply for long due to her dad and all that... My broken heart started breaking more with time as i now have lost all my joy because for me love has been all about pain and longing and not yet getting anything i really truly "need".. the support at these depressive times which i can't.