13

If you make me feelHurtBy caring like a judgemental,Don't expect a reply

If you make me feel
Hurt
By caring like a judgemental,
Don't expect a reply.

A.N. sometimes people show their concern and care for us by lecturing too much about What u should do and what u shouldn't. They preach their own ethics and mentality and want us to go according to them. Often these are in a judgemental attitude where they don't know anything about you or misunderstand your problems and they talk about something you already know or which is not needed. They sometimes even claim you to be weak, they tell you ' don't be so weak or oversensitive ' which is like pointing mistakes on you and many people hate this behaviour of them ofc coz it's wrong. It hurts. And often as a preventive measure we have to ignore such people. I cut off my relations with people who judge me too much no matter how much they say "I care for you", true care is nothing without a proper understanding.

Here's something i found in internet related to this topic:

Sometimes you wonder why a person reacts rudely, often you think they're oversensitive or so. But tbh, it could be coz they might have trauma, feel vulnerable or uncomfortable due to your words or acts. So please make sure to never point faults in others so quickly.

 So please make sure to never point faults in others so quickly