part 22 akira past

Akira pov (her face up there if u forget)

"How u die? How u feel in love with dad? Who is my dad? Did i have siblings? What is ur-" she cut me of.

"Okok now now.. one by one kay" she said. "Who is dad?" I ask her. "His name is Komura Haruki" she said.

"How dad look like?" I ask. "Well.. he has white hair.. white eyebrows, white eyelid hair and blue eyes just like ur eyes, eyebrows and eyelid hair. U get the hair colour from our combination. My blue and his white. Ur face shape look like mine" she said.

I describe her father like gojou somehow aldhakdhaj.. don't worry. Ur father is not gojo so u not gonna simp for ur daddy~

"Do i have siblings?" I ask and she shake her head no. "Ouh! Well tell me hownu feel in love with dad~" i said.

She blush a bit. "U really into romantic huh?" She lightly elbow my shoulder. "Hehe"

"Well..

I was running around in the forest. Suddenly my leg accidentally trip over a rock. And i fall on the ground" she said.

"That's..sucks" i said and she laugh a bit.

"That time i was 5 years old.. so i cry a bit that time. Suddenly someone pull out their hand to me. It was ur dad. He was 6 years old that time. He ask 'u okay?' At me" she said.

"That's not very romantic to meet like that" i said. "Haha. Shut up" she smack my back.

"After that i invite him to my house for thank you and want give him some food. He gladly accept my invention" she said.

"U invite strangers to ur house.. wow" i chuckle a bit.

"After that we always be best buddy. He always panick sometimes and i will mad at him. Sometimes we make mess and our parents scold us" she said.

"Hehehe u so naughty huh~" i said.

"hehe.. when i reach 22 years old.. he ask me to marry him. I'm gladly accept. When i turn 25 years old.. there.. u were born" she said.

"Well.. i wanna know umm.. how u die. I never meet u before.. what i was told is my mom give me to oyakata sama and he raise me" i said.

She smile and pat my head. "It was when u 2 years old. One night demon attack us. Your father hide me and u in the closet. He fight the demon and get eaten. The demon smell us and went over to the closet and open the door. I scream and put u behind my back. I quickly push the demon far from u.. he eat me. When i almost die.. someone save me. It was a guy with ball ball neck. I think he was ur family now.. i believe his name is himejima gyomei. I pass u to him and ask him to take care of you. Train u be like him and kill the demon" she said.

"So he maybe pass u to oyakata sama and he take care of you" my mom said.

"I'm so sorry.. that time.. i can't protect u" i said. She laugh. "U just a baby.. we sorry for leave u behind. But don't worry.. we will always watch u from there" she hug me and i hug her back.

"Akira chan.. i really proud of you. Your dad also proud of you. We really really love you" she cup my cheeks.

"Eat well and sleep well. Find someone just like your dad. Respect your family down there and protect them. Keep living until the end. Don't worry bout us.. we really really love you" she went to hug me back.

I cry on her shoulder. "Now stand up" she pull my hand and we stand up. She wipe my tears.

"We will cheer to you up there. Go. Kill that bastard" she said and i nod.