part 19 retirement of all might

No one pov

Nezu aizawa and vlad already done with their interview. They got greet by uzui and shinjuro.

Both of them smile a bit and let them enter the office. "Akira, kanao and inosuke win against uppermoon 2. Zenitsu win against uppermoon 6. Tokito muichiro and shinazugawa genya die from uppermoon 1. Muichiro, genya, sanemi and himejima win against uppermoon 1. Giyuu and tanjiro win against uppermoon 3. Mitsuri and obanai in battle with uppermoon 4" kanata said.

"Tell the others the news" kiriya instruct. "Haih" they said.
.
.
.
"CAW CAW!" kuro tell 3 of them bout muichiro and genya. Inosuke and kanao cry a bit and akira hold her tears.

"We better hurry you two to muzan" akira turn behind suddenly kanao and inosuke fall in the other room

"ICY PILLAR!" "AKIRA SAN!" they shout and the door close. "Shit.. i hope they gonna be okay.." with that akira continue to run to muzan.
.
.
.
"We're too late.. tamayo san couldn't endure it anymore. Muzan has revived" kiriya said. "What" nezu aizawa and vlad eyes widen a bit.

They open the news. The news is about all might fighting with afo now.

"THE FIRST TEAM IS ABOUT TO ARRIVE. THE SECOND TEAM IS RIGHT BEHIND THEM!!" Nichika said.

"...WAIT DON'T GO ON! STOP THEM!" kiriya said to nichika. "Huh?"

"DON'T SEND THEM WHERE MUZAN IS! STANDBY UNTIL THE PILLARS ARRIVE!" kiriya said
.
.
.
"IT'S MUZAN!"

"THIS IS IT! WE'VE FOUND IT!" the lower rank shout

"OUR SWORDS CAN'T REACH!"

"CALM DOWN"

"I SAW SOMEONE RUN UP THERE" they shout

"FIRST LET'S CUT OFF ALL THE LEGS EXTENDING IN EVERY DIRECTION"

"WAIT! HOLD ON A MINUTE! WE GOT AN ORDER TO STANDBY!"

"THIS ISN'T A SITUATION TO BE WAITING! WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE PILLARS ARRIVE" they argue

Suddenly muzan jump from that thing. "Ah.." muzan cut the guy in half. "MUZAN HE'S HERE!" thr guy get cut at his neck.

Muzan kill everyone at there in half.
.
.
.
"WAIT FOR PILLARS TO ARRIVE! YOU'RE JUST GOING TO BE FOOD FOR HIS RECOVERY! NO ONE'S LISTENING!" kiriya shout.

"This is bad.. why those the war start the same time when all might fight afo" nezu said.

"All might seem reach his limit" aizawa said. "Shit.." vlad curse
.
.
.
"EVERYBODY FALL BACK! CAW!" the crow shout. "They all dead" muzan said.

"CAW!" the crow get cut in their neck.

"After living over thousand years.. I'd lost sense to taste food..but now I'm starving, it's very delicious. You're deliberately bringing food to me. My compliments ubuyashiki" muzan said
.
.
.
"GET THE SECOND TEAM TO RETREAT! DON'T GET NEAR MUZAN! IF HE EATS ANY MEMBERS, HE'LL RECOVER HIS STAMINA!" kiriya quickly said
.
.
.
"How is it tamayo? Even the 'turn a demon back to human' medicine you used to pinned me still had no effect" muzan ask as he grab tamayo half head and stick his hand into one of her eyes to hold her.

"Today..you are finally.. falling into..hell" tamayo said

"So far everyone said that to me. But that'll never happened. Sorry to said" muzan said.

"My..husband..and..children..give them..back" tamayo crying

"Then die right now. Go to side of the family you killed" muzan said and he squish tamayo head. She dead
.
.
.
Yushirou suddenly bang into the wall. He fall on the ground. "Hey! What happened to you yushirou?!" Murata ask and run to him.