part 10 UA sport festival

Akira pov

"The fight still not finish yet" aizawa said to class make other gulp.

"M-more villain??"

"Sport school festival will start soon" he said make everyone cheer

They start to talk and got interrupt by aizawa and I don't pay much attention. I look outside window wonder how everyone doing

Flashback

"I will go here" i said to giyuu and shinobu. They nod. I heard they have lower moon in natagumo mountain.

I run in the forest see boar face? Kid with demon. The demon crush his throat really hard

"Ice breathing 6th form: ice nebula" i attack from far range. I cut the spider demon neck

"Oii boar. You kay?" I ask him and he look at me with bubble around his face. Wtf-

"Fight me!" He said. "Don't be idiot. U hurt. Go kill that lower rank demon first to beat me idiot" I said and walk away but he grab my scarf choke me.

"Wtf kid?!" I pinned him on the ground. "Lord king mountain inosuke! Will never lost" he fight back.

"Sigh..can u just shut up already" I said and chop his neck make him unconscious.

I saw kakushi nearby. "You two" i call them make them flinch. "Y-yes komura sama!" One of them said.

"Bring that boar kid out from here" i said and they nod
.
.
.
I saw shinobu leg has sharp knife and giyuu katana. They bout to hit each other but i kick giyuu face. Bout to kick shinobu too but she dodge it.

"Ara ara~ what u trying to do akira chan" she said with her smile

"Sigh.. stop fighting you two.. u not a child anymore" i said. "Why u attack him, shinobu?" I ask her

"Well tomioka san protect demon and it against rule" she said

"Seriously? Why u do that giyuu? Also shinobu stop teasing him.. he mut has a reason.. man i wanna go home" i sigh.

"Lets go giyuu" i grab his hand and he just nod (a/c note: giyuu friend with u cause u not always teasing him but sometimes tease him. You chill round him so he like being friend with u <3)
.
.
.
"Akira my child, what u think bout nezuko?" Oyakata sama ask me since i don't said anything.

I look at his brother which i learn tanjiro. "I don't trust her, there's no way demon will do that... But if giyuu, urokodakisan and oyakata sam trust her.. than i will give her chance" i said
.
.
.
I enter tanjiro room. I open it and saw the boar kid too with blonde hair kid. His colour remind me of rengoku san.

"K-komura sama! Ohayo!" Kakushi bow at me and i nod. Tanjiro was sit on the bed also the others. They look at me.

"Then sayonara!" Kakushi said and run away. "How u feel boar?" I ask the boar kid since i save him.

"H-his name is inosuke.." the brother of the demon said and i nod. The boar kid don't answer me and i just let it go.

"How u feel?" i ask tanjiro and he smile. "We get better since they take care of us!" He said and i nod.

"And who are u?" I ask the blonde kid. "Agatsuma Zenitsu!" He said. "How u feel?" I ask him.

"Better since u here.. hehehe" he said and i just nod. I open the door bout to walk away but stop.